Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28 Empty
PostSubject: Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28   Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Spoiler below:

Matthew Flatlines but they get him back and he wakes up and talks!!!!! FM you were right my lil bro!

Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28   Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:48 pm

Told ya! FORGIVENESS MAN lol The spoilers not mentioning Bora grieving for Matthew was a dead giveaway. They don't keep anything hidden unless they don't want you to know. big grin Soaps are the picture of predictability.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28   Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
Told ya! FORGIVENESS MAN lol The spoilers not mentioning Bora grieving for Matthew was a dead giveaway. They don't keep anything hidden unless they don't want you to know. big grin Soaps are the picture of predictability.

Yet we still watch them!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28   Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:38 pm

I think it would have been better if Matthew had remained dead. Sort of made that whole episode he narrated last Wednesday seem sort of pointless after the fact.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28   Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:47 pm

It was one heck of a cliffhanger though. I could not wait until Monday to see if he really did die.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28   Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:36 pm

@Tony: Only for my favs. Razz

Chris wrote:
I think it would have been better if Matthew had remained dead. Sort of made that whole episode he narrated last Wednesday seem sort of pointless after the fact.

I disagree. Better to have one episode be a waste than to have a bad storyline move permanently effect the history of the show. Matthew dying now would be devoid of any emotional fallout and any buildup. It'd be completely senseless. Plus, shows NEVER do ANYTHING without fallout planned. Every death save for Asa had a huge fallout or was at least part of a bigger killing spree. To kill a major character like Matthew months after he's been dead and have nothing really come of it would've been senseless. If Matthew was gonna die, they'd have best just killed him back when he was first injured.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28   Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
@Tony: Only for my favs. Razz

I disagree. Better to have one episode be a waste than to have a bad storyline move permanently effect the history of the show. Matthew dying now would be devoid of any emotional fallout and any buildup. It'd be completely senseless. Plus, shows NEVER do ANYTHING without fallout planned. Every death save for Asa had a huge fallout or was at least part of a bigger killing spree. To kill a major character like Matthew months after he's been dead and have nothing really come of it would've been senseless. If Matthew was gonna die, they'd have best just killed him back when he was first injured.

I agree I would rather he had died when Nate originally punched him then to drag out the coma and then to have him die. At least this way Matthew gets closure with Destiny and his child.

Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28   Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:24 pm

^^^^Yup. Killing him 6 months after the initial incident without absolutely no lead-up and no fallout is practically a violation of each and every rule of fiction. It's anti-climactic and a slap in the face to long-term fans since Matthew IS the only child of one of the show's most prominent supercouples and a core character. You just shouldn't be killing those types of characters as afterthoughts. And if the price of that is one special holiday episode that was meaningless, it's a relatively harmless price to pay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28   Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoiler from Today's Show 11/28
Page 1 of 1