If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back?

Go down 
+10
Cheaps
Verve
AtownPeep
Tony Marino
Forgiveness Man
Marc™
CatEyes10736
Nystyle709
Supernova
Chris
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back? Empty
PostSubject: If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back?   If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:51 am

Of course hitting is wrong in general, but what is your opinion of a man who hits a woman after she delivered the first blow?
Would he be justified (i.e. 'defending himself') in lashing back out physically, or do you believe that under no circumstances should a man ever strike a woman (even if she hits him?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back?   If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:53 am

That would depend on why she hit him in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back?   If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:05 am

General rule, "you hit me and I have every right to hit you back". I've always said that if a chick wants to act like a man, she can get fucked up like one too. You want everything to be equal, yet a chick would be the first one crying foul if a guy hits her after she puts her hands on him. Keep your hands to yourself. That being said though, I do applaud a guy who would just walk away instead of hitting a girl, even if she's asking for it. But if she strikes him in the face and he socks her back, then hey, you can't fault him for that.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back?   If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:47 am

I would have more respect for the man if instead of hitting her back physically, he had her charged with assault. It would last longer than a bruise.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back?   If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:54 am

The way I see it, anyone who hits someone else should be able to take getting hit back. I would never lay hands on a female first, but there's no way in hell a woman is gonna punch me in the face and not get her mouth rocked. I don't care if I'm 6'5 (I'm not) and she's 5'2....what goes around comes back around twice.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back?   If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:13 am

I am not totally against the idea. But I agree, charge her with assault. If she wants to act like a man, she gets treated like one.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back?   If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:53 am

I would try to subdue her first before even thinking about striking back. Since men are physically stronger then women it would be easier to restrain her from hitting again until she calms down. I don't like the thought of hitting a woman.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back?   If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:23 pm

I wouldn't feel that sorry for her, but I wouldn't respect him for hitting her back. I'd still look at him as less of a man for LETTING HER turn him into less of a man by lashing out like that. Sometimes the bigger person has to be "the bigger person".
Back to top Go down
Verve
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Verve

Male
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back?   If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:53 pm

I don't condone a man hitting a woman back, but 7/10 I can't condemn him for it either. Anyone who hits someone else deserves to be hit back.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back?   If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:37 pm

I'd have more respect for him if he didn't and he'd pin her down, but I really can't talk shit if he did (assuming she struck first).
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back?   If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:17 am

It depends on how quickly he reacts. If he even looks like he took a second to think about it, he should have thought of another option. At that point he needs to wait for her to try and hit him AGAIN so he can pin her against a wall and shake the shit out of her real good. I respect physical restraint in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back?   If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:26 am

There are too many variables. Why did she hit him? How hard did she hit him? Open hand slap across the face or a closed fist punch to the nose or eye?

Traditionally, gallant men allowed a lady to slap him in anger and get away with it.

But if it is a real hit, then don't play with the boys unless you play by their rules. Expect to be hit back.

And if the guy is much bigger than her, it would be a learning moment - Don't pick fights you can't win.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back?   If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:30 am

Chris wrote:

Would he be justified (i.e. 'defending himself') in lashing back out physically,

"Lashing back" means that it is not "defending himself"--- it means retaliation. no matter what the reason for the initial attack, he should just leave and never be involved with her again.

And i disagree with the line "if she wants to act like a man"--- do men act like THAT? I do not want to be associated with men who go around hitting people. But I will say this--- if i saw a woman hit a man, such as my brother or relative etc--- I would hit her... my bro would not feel the need to do so. She'd be on the ground before he could throw a blow! lol
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back?   If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:02 am

I would defend myself. I'd try to get away from her but if defending myself meant I had to strike her back then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back?   If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back? Empty

Back to top Go down

If a woman hits a man, should he hit her back?
Page 1 of 1