CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Bluesmama
Shale
Nystyle709
Cheaps
Chris
9 posters

What is the absolute minimum time you require to wake up, bathe, get dressed, etc. and out of your home?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What is the absolute minimum time you require to wake up, bathe, get dressed, etc. and out of your home? Empty What is the absolute minimum time you require to wake up, bathe, get dressed, etc. and out of your home?

Post by Chris Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:32 am

Say you overslept; how much time do you need to get up and out?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

What is the absolute minimum time you require to wake up, bathe, get dressed, etc. and out of your home? Empty Re: What is the absolute minimum time you require to wake up, bathe, get dressed, etc. and out of your home?

Post by Cheaps Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:19 am

30 mins,
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

What is the absolute minimum time you require to wake up, bathe, get dressed, etc. and out of your home? Empty Re: What is the absolute minimum time you require to wake up, bathe, get dressed, etc. and out of your home?

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:08 pm

45 mins.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:22 pm

If it were absolutely crucial that I be somewhere, I could just throw on my clothes and be out the door after pissing. About 5 minutes.

But, I would like to have my half-hour to 1 hour to get a cup of coffee down and wake up.

Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:26 pm

For work, 45 minutes. But that's in a late-getting-up rush. It's an hour otherwise.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:36 pm

If I know what I'm wearing and it's ready, then I can run out of there in 20 minutes.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:05 pm

If everything is where it's supposed to be, I can get washed up and dressed and be out in about 10 minutes.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:31 pm

30 minutes
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:11 am

I need at least 30 minutes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:57 am