John McPain rant here Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John McPain rant here

Go down 
+4
Tony Marino
sue67
gmruss4
TSJFan4Ever
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

John McPain rant here Empty
PostSubject: John McPain rant here   John McPain rant here EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Okay _ John has got to be one of the most disgusting pieces of filth out there. I am so sick of the way this SOB breaks the law for those he cares about so they can get away with their crimes. I hate how he breaks the law to go after those he hates. The fact that that bastard still has his badge, when he's as corrupt and criminal as they come, is a real insult to real police officers who put their lives on the line for us daily. I thought it was bad on GH when the cops were just bumbling idiots but it's far worse to have cops who are bigger criminals than the supposed bad guys. It would be one thing if TPTB didn't pimp John as the flawless hero every chance they have - everyone blindly gushing about John being a good guy - yeah Llanview - I'm sure you idolize people like Jesse James or OJ Simpson, as well. They're about as liable to admit their guilt as John is. At least OJ finally got caught for something, though.

Cole skips bail after getting a soft-heart judge to let him out when he's facing attempted murder charges for a vicious, violent attack on a nearly unconscious man when he shows no regret and no remorse and no accountability and is enabled by everyone around him, and John is going to turn a blind eye, I'm sure, or figure out a way to get Cole out of it. I'm sure he'll blame Hannah so Cole doesn't have to accept responsibility for his actions. Cole has got to be the most enabled character I have ever seen on a soap. They might as well hand him a medal for his murder attempt the way they did John.

No wonder OLTL is doing so poorly in the ratings! With "heroes" like John and teens like Cole, OLTL really is scraping the bottom of the barrel, where there's nothing but scum and muck.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: John McPain rant here   John McPain rant here EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Yeah, he didn't waste anytime in slapping the cuffs on Hannah but didn't say or do one thing to Cole who broke the law by crossing State lines where John clearly found him. Nothing will be said or done either. And they wonder why they judge didn't want to let him have bail.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: John McPain rant here   John McPain rant here EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:45 pm

This is the guy who kept quiet when he found out his brother and sister-in-law had adopted a black-market baby stolen from his Dad. He kept quiet about a forged death certificate for that child, then assisted an escaped felon who'd crossed state lines with the small child she'd kidnapped and endangered.

No wonder Todd doesn't trust the cops! Shows how smart he is. He knows how corrupt and criminal they are and that they'd just get Nate killed, and anyone else. John would go in with guns blazing, not caring if he adds a few more murders to his list.

I want the old judge back!!! The one who saw John and Nora for what they really are. Hope this new judge nails Cole for jumping bail. I'd even love to see assault thrown in for the way he roughed Hannah up.
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: John McPain rant here   John McPain rant here EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:26 pm

John McPain rant here 614627 Uggg !!!!! I understand what RC is tryin (and failing) to do it's make John an egdy character but since John only extends this to his personal friends and family he comes off as corrupt, Skyler truely lost it felt remorse yet where were his breaks they threw the book at him and locked him in statesville at lightening speed. I also laugh at John being called this great cop well this great cop is like a cat with shiney objects chasing one thing to another so far it's been Natalie,Todd and now Hannah that killed his baby, I think John should be fair and put random people on a dart board he would be just as effective. John McPain rant here 373371
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: John McPain rant here   John McPain rant here EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:18 am

I just absolutely an ecstatic seeing the new commercial featuring Johnny McPain, corrupt law enforcer in his own minute supercop campaign for the show. They forgot to show him in his Tarzan mode swinging on a Vine.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: John McPain rant here   John McPain rant here EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Believe it or not, at one point I actually liked John. I think it was like the first fifteen minutes he was on the show. ME played such a dark, evil, gothic character on Port Charles that I liked his playing more of an basically good 'every man' on OLTL. Eh. I got over that really quick. Between Natalie, his vigilante cop complex, and the show bending over backwards to ensure that he is always the hero, I just can't take him anymore. They have laid him on too thick and played every card wrong.

I would have like John better if he were a plumber or auto mechanic. His being a cop is just too heavy handed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: John McPain rant here   John McPain rant here EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:22 am

I didn't mind John at first but then became indifferent to him. I stopped liking him when they swapped him for Hugh. He became so morally corrupt and criminal after that and the disinterest quickly turned to hatred that has only grown the more TPTB have propped him and tried to paint him as perfect.
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female

PostSubject: Re: John McPain rant here   John McPain rant here EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:31 pm

John at first was very interesting a dark character trying to live in his fathers ethical foot steps but struggling now it's if you are his personal friend or family he will bend and break the law for you, if he hates you he will bend and break the law to hurt you...whats so compelling about that ,cops who can be called pigs never make for good TV unless someone is trying to bring them down and clean up the police department where is John's nemesis in the police department trying to do that, making everyone ok with John and straight-up butt kissers isn't interesting to watch. John McPain rant here 854221
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: John McPain rant here   John McPain rant here EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Was watching the news today and the reported was talking about police officers who were went home from the Olympics security team because of behavioural problems. They were sent home for misconduct, though some were very minor offences such as violating confidentialtiy contracts by taking pictures.. One is being charged, though is sounds like more charges could be laid. None of those charges include attempted murder or John's many crimes committed while wearing a badge or while not wearing a badge that he gave up due to his tempter tantrums over not being allowed to break the law to get Todd. I know we are constantly asked to suspend our beliefs when it comes to soaps,. but is hard to do that when the biggest criminal in town is the one with a badge who hides behind that badge and abuses his position and is contantly violating public trust. Just recently I saws a new story about an officer who was being charged with breach of public trust for selling marijuana. Amazing how John is portrayed as perfect and flawless, a hero we should all look up to, when he is such a huge criminal. Next thing you know, TPTB will be telling us that the mob are good people and that we should worship themob the way we do John McBain. UGH! No wonder this show sucks right now and is doing so poorly in ratings!
Back to top Go down
Pilaring
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Pilaring

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: John McPain rant here   John McPain rant here EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:26 am

It's one thing to be a cop gunning for Todd so bad your bias constantly screws up cases. Even as a big Todd fan I get why John hates Todd. I even used to understand why Bo would automatically suspect Todd, too. But the Markko case drove ME to HATE John.

I think John is simply Brian Frons alter ego much like Jason represents Guza's giant sized ego. Like Frons, John has his pets who can do no wrong. He was so reluctant to send Brody to arrest Cole and heavens get him out of those handcuffs pronto. Meanwhile, with Markko who has never once in his life been in ANY trouble whatsoever, he rushed Brody to arrest him and bring him in. John visits poor Cole to make sure little boy is ok vs he rolls his eyes and gives Tea attitude over her righteous rant over his biased attitude.

Tea nailed him, he had FAR MORE evidence, a room full of witnesses, that Cole tried to MURDER Todd. He had NO witnesses and flimsy evidence against Markko. Really if John didn't have a healthy respectful fear Tea would tear him to shreds again in front a judge, poor Markko would rot in jail.

So it's not just John hates Todd and always unfair to him. John treats everyone like shit except his few pets and that grates.
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female

PostSubject: Re: John McPain rant here   John McPain rant here EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:00 pm

What still gets me is that he shot and maybe killed a bodyguard illegally when the guy was just doing his job. John had absolutely no remorse for his actions.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: John McPain rant here   John McPain rant here EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:46 pm

pisces33 wrote:
What still gets me is that he shot and maybe killed a bodyguard illegally when the guy was just doing his job. John had absolutely no remorse for his actions.
Of course he doesn't. He only cares about himself. Johnny Sunshine needs to be put down soon. Razz
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: John McPain rant here   John McPain rant here EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:00 pm

I think he's killed more than that, pisces. I thought he has a few murders under him. There were two guards at what's his name's place when he was trying to rescue Marty, who never would have been in danger had he not broken the law and had to have the big wigs come to town to clean up his act. Wasn't there also a guard at Todd's place? McVain the Pain is becoming quite the serial kill. He must get off in killing people, as he certainly has no remorse, nor does he have any remorse for beating Todd so severely. One of the big problems with John is that they show him as an emotionless borg. Heck - even loosing his baby barely fazed him.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: John McPain rant here   John McPain rant here EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Disgusting - just disgusting. That's the only word to describe McLawless. Once again, he's breaking the law to keep his friends out of jail. How TPTB expect us to see him as anything other than a ... what was it Han called Jabba? Slimy piece of worm-ridden filth? John is about as corrupt as Jabba and nearly as criminal. John is nothing but a slimy piece of worm-ridden filth, bending the law and breaking it as he sees fit.

Venting about today's eppy, if anyone is wondering what brought out this latest burst of hatred and loathing for this disgusting character known as John McBain. TPTB might think they're portraying the crap they spewed out in that lousy promo, but John is the biggest criminal in Llanview and it's made worse because he hides behind his badge and everything things he's something special. Sorry McJabba - I ain't buying it!!!!!!

John McPain rant here 532854
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John McPain rant here   John McPain rant here Empty

Back to top Go down

John McPain rant here
Page 1 of 1