Could Jessica look any more guilty around Ford? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could Jessica look any more guilty around Ford?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Could Jessica look any more guilty around Ford? Empty
PostSubject: Could Jessica look any more guilty around Ford?   Could Jessica look any more guilty around Ford? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Jessica had guilt written all over her face. I did laugh though when Ford came over and made backhanded small talk with Brody, just for the sake of putting Jessica on edge. He used to do that with Langston and Markko.
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Could Jessica look any more guilty around Ford?   Could Jessica look any more guilty around Ford? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:41 pm

Why is it that the older this character gets,the dumber she gets?She's aging in reverse(emotionally)and it needs to stop.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Could Jessica look any more guilty around Ford?   Could Jessica look any more guilty around Ford? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:42 pm

It really does seem that way, doesn't it? I lost interest in Brody when they dumbed him down to make him one of John's goons and I lost interest in Jessica with the whole age-regression thing. So far, TPTB aren't giving me any reason to renew an interest in Jessica. I just don't care about her that much anymore. Maybe Brody's dumbness is rubbing off. RC seems to like mindless, stupid characters, though - the show is chock full of them - Rex, Gigi, Cole, Marty, Hannah, Brody, Matthew, Starr for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could Jessica look any more guilty around Ford?   Could Jessica look any more guilty around Ford? Empty

Back to top Go down

Could Jessica look any more guilty around Ford?
Page 1 of 1