What's The Link To This Board? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's The Link To This Board?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female
Rep : 4

What's The Link To This Board? Empty
PostSubject: What's The Link To This Board?   What's The Link To This Board? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Does everybody from SOC remember Kingston? She used posted at SOC all the time. Well the other day Kingston goes over to SOC looking for the link of Trevor and Michael at Emmys that's all she was looking for. She wanted to see them.

She goes to sign in and gets one of those V notices telling her she's been banned from SOC until July something. Now she hasn't been to SOC in months, never posts over there anymore and goes and finds out that they banned her. That MB is really coming pathetic. Well talking to her today I told her about this board and how some from SOC is posting over here now. So I need the link so I can send it to her.

Boy did she ever send them an e-mail and told them off.

So if anyone can I would really appreciate it if you can give me the link.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: What's The Link To This Board?   What's The Link To This Board? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:28 pm

I do remember Kingston! Will be cool to have her here. Here you go...

https://conversationchamber.forumotion.net/one-life-to-live-f14/
Back to top Go down
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female

PostSubject: Thank You So Much   What's The Link To This Board? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:34 pm

For the link.
Back to top Go down
Crazy4Gaga
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Crazy4Gaga

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: What's The Link To This Board?   What's The Link To This Board? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Hey Deb! This is Jen here. What's The Link To This Board? 978355 I joined and heard of this board thanks to Dana(TSJFan4Ever). Oh that would rock if Kingston can join us.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: What's The Link To This Board?   What's The Link To This Board? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:03 pm

We gotta get pacme, too. I don't want to post the link on her page on SOC - don't want the rabid haters over there ruining this board the way they've ruined other boards but she hasn't gotten back to me yet. It'll be great to have Kingston here.
Back to top Go down
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female

PostSubject: Hey Jenn   What's The Link To This Board? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:07 pm

CrazyForGaga wrote:
Hey Deb! This is Jen here. What's The Link To This Board? 978355 I joined and heard of this board thanks to Dana(TSJFan4Ever). Oh that would rock if Kingston can join us.

I heard about this board from Dana too. Wouldn't it be awesome to have her here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Link To This Board?   What's The Link To This Board? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's The Link To This Board?
Page 1 of 1