CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Impact
Bluesmama
Shale
RedBedroom
8 posters

Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you? Empty Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you?

Post by RedBedroom Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Has a female you are in a romantic or platonic relationship with ever gotten physical with you?

I am making the stupid mistake of watching the train wreck that is Dr. Phil and there is a husband on there being abused physically and verbally by his wife and I feel so bad for the guy there are tears in my eyes. The poor guy looks so broken.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you? Empty Re: Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you?

Post by Shale Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:48 pm

When I read the thread title, my mind went to my wife getting physically aggressive with me in the bedroom. A few times she took the initiative and kick-started me.

But no, I have never been abused by a woman (or a man).
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you? Empty Re: Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you?

Post by Bluesmama Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:09 am

I know this is intended for men. But it really bothers me that women almost have a license to be abusive. I think if a woman hits a man, she is challenging him to a fight and has earned the consequences she may get. Yet in our society it is still considered no big deal for a woman to haul off and slap a guy. I remember advising my daughter to never do this. Sad, sick, and wrong.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:06 am

Yes I've been felt up by women more than once.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Yeah. I've had my butt pinched and had women go to rubbing on my chest and shoulders.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:53 pm

Chris wrote:Yeah. I've had my butt pinched and had women go to rubbing on my chest and shoulders.
    Well, can you really blame them? Blue Cool
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:53 pm

Yeah, that's sort of how I lost my virginity....
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:50 am

Yup but it didnt bother me.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:06 pm

well i think that sexual aggressiveness and physical abuse are two different things. What Red was talking about was real and true physical abuse.

Guess what.. if a women hits a man, she deserves to be smacked.... and I dont mean the kinda hitting in a pillow fight or a spanking in bed... i mean a "throw a frying pan from acroos the room" kinda fight. He should call 911 immediately... he doesnt need to take that crap

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:31 pm