Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you?

Go down 
+4
Impact
Bluesmama
Shale
RedBedroom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you? Empty
PostSubject: Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you?   Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Has a female you are in a romantic or platonic relationship with ever gotten physical with you?

I am making the stupid mistake of watching the train wreck that is Dr. Phil and there is a husband on there being abused physically and verbally by his wife and I feel so bad for the guy there are tears in my eyes. The poor guy looks so broken.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you?   Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:48 pm

When I read the thread title, my mind went to my wife getting physically aggressive with me in the bedroom. A few times she took the initiative and kick-started me.

But no, I have never been abused by a woman (or a man).
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you?   Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:09 am

I know this is intended for men. But it really bothers me that women almost have a license to be abusive. I think if a woman hits a man, she is challenging him to a fight and has earned the consequences she may get. Yet in our society it is still considered no big deal for a woman to haul off and slap a guy. I remember advising my daughter to never do this. Sad, sick, and wrong.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you?   Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:06 am

Yes I've been felt up by women more than once.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you?   Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Yeah. I've had my butt pinched and had women go to rubbing on my chest and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you?   Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:53 pm

Chris wrote:
Yeah. I've had my butt pinched and had women go to rubbing on my chest and shoulders.
Well, can you really blame them? Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you?   Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:53 pm

Yeah, that's sort of how I lost my virginity....
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you?   Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:50 am

Yup but it didnt bother me.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you?   Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:06 pm

well i think that sexual aggressiveness and physical abuse are two different things. What Red was talking about was real and true physical abuse.

Guess what.. if a women hits a man, she deserves to be smacked.... and I dont mean the kinda hitting in a pillow fight or a spanking in bed... i mean a "throw a frying pan from acroos the room" kinda fight. He should call 911 immediately... he doesnt need to take that crap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you?   Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys, has a female ever gotten physically aggressive toward you?
Page 1 of 1