CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

What a Shame

Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

What a Shame Empty What a Shame

Post by Shale Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:49 pm

What a Shame
    No Movie Blurb by Shale Today
    December 2, 2011

I saw that Shame was opening in limited release on Dec 2, 2011. I really was planning to see it at the big Regal Cinema on Lincoln Road, which usually plays the limited releases. Now I find that it is not playing there, nor anywhere else in South Florida.

DAMN!!

Maybe it will show up in a couple of weeks. It is NC-17 and the story looked interesting and Michael Fassbender (Young Magneto in X-Men: First Class) seemed to be the perfect cast for such a distant and perhaps emotional role.

What a Shame Shame2011Poster

"Shame" (2011) is a movie starring Michael Fassbender and Carey Mulligan.

Brandon (Fassbender) is a New Yorker who shuns intimacy with women but feeds his desires with a compulsive addiction to sex. When his wayward younger sister (Mulligan) moves into his apartment stirring memories of their shared painful past, Brandon's insular life spirals out of control.

Michael Fassbender
    What a Shame Shame-2011-movie

Carey Mulligan & Michael Fassbender
    What a Shame Shame-2011-movie

Here is the new, more graphic film poster:

What a Shame Shame-movie-poster-new
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

What a Shame Empty Re: What a Shame

Post by Shale Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:18 pm

I just got an e-mail response from Rene Rodriguez, movie critic with The Miami Herald. He said it will open here on the 16th of Dec. and that his interview with Fassbender will be in next Sunday's paper. Blue Cool

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:23 pm