Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces.

Go down 
+4
ForeverJash
Forgiveness Man
gmruss4
Kral
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces. Empty
PostSubject: Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces.   Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Because if it weren't for that, he would have no reason at all to help this kid. By the way, this is the same kid who talked shit about Todd during the play rehersals w/o ever having met him in person! Hmmm....

Book...judge...cover...you know the rest!

Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces.   Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:27 pm

He sure is, I don't know why Dani just didn't go ask his mother for the money back like Nate told her.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces.   Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:13 am

Starr is gonna be insanely jealous. Todd beats up her boyfriend and forks over 500K to a crazed gunman for Dani's boyfriend! Razz
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces.   Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:20 am

Cole's dumb butt hears from Hannah that she lied about Todd pushing Marty. Oooops. Meanwhile Nate (who like Kral mentioned was badmouthing Todd when going over the musical's script) is literally being saved by Todd.

Hmm. Todd gets to serve both of these morons some humble pie. Love it.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces.   Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:27 pm

LOL - Todd knows hat Cole is a violent thug who's nothing but a junkie. Remember how he learned who Cole really was? After Cole assaulted and tried to rape Starr because she dared to say no to sleeping with him? Dani's in danger because of Bull but Nate has assaulted her yet, so maybe that's why Todd is more willing to fork over 500K. I can't wait to see Cole confront Starr now that he knows the truth, but he's so arrogant and over-entitled that I'm sure he won't even bother apologizing to her for trying to kill her Dad and coming VERY close to succeeding. Todd sees right through Cole and I think that's why he's never been okay with that violent, drug-addicted thug dating his daughter. It'll be interesting to see how he deals with Nate after he rescues him. Also curious to see how he deals with James, especially when he learns about his past. Of course I expect him to rant and rave and put the fear of God in both boys - lol!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces.   Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:07 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
LOL - Todd knows hat Cole is a violent thug who's nothing but a junkie. Remember how he learned who Cole really was? After Cole assaulted and tried to rape Starr because she dared to say no to sleeping with him? Dani's in danger because of Bull but Nate has assaulted her yet, so maybe that's why Todd is more willing to fork over 500K. I can't wait to see Cole confront Starr now that he knows the truth, but he's so arrogant and over-entitled that I'm sure he won't even bother apologizing to her for trying to kill her Dad and coming VERY close to succeeding. Todd sees right through Cole and I think that's why he's never been okay with that violent, drug-addicted thug dating his daughter. It'll be interesting to see how he deals with Nate after he rescues him. Also curious to see how he deals with James, especially when he learns about his past. Of course I expect him to rant and rave and put the fear of God in both boys - lol!

I agree. I'm betting Cole will either make an excuse (probably justifying his actions by bringing up the things that happened between them and Todd before his attack), or will offer up an insincere, half-assed apology. Either way, it doesn't matter to me. Cole is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces.   Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:50 pm

Nate better look out Todd's going to give him a reason for trash talking him during the play to impress Dani, after Todd gets Nate out , helping Nate to score points with Dani and letting it slide that Nate got Dani into this mess are two diffent things, Nate may long for the days Bull had him all tied up and threatening to kill him. Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces. 876550
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces.   Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:46 am

Todd's not going to give nate a free pass,I think he will let him know he used up his one free pass and is on restricted probation!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces.   Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:51 am

aublack40 wrote:
Todd's not going to give nate a free pass,I think he will let him know he used up his one free pass and is on restricted probation!
I am sure he will. lol If OLTL wants a new story, they need to have a guy Todd wants one of his daughters to be with cause he thinks the guy is genuinely good.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces.   Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:03 pm

Todd's going to go postal on Nate for the danger that he put Dani in but will eventually settle down. I actually like both of the guys in Todd's daughters lives right now. I like James and Nate and am glad the girls have moved on from their previous ... uhm... boys. It's funny, but when I look at Cole and Matthew, they seem like such children compared to James and Nate - childish and immature and petty and controlling. Starr's daughters deserve far better than those pathetic creatures.

It would be interesting to see Todd welcoming Nate and James to the family, after he blasts them for the danger that the guys put the gals in and threatens them to within an inch of their lives. Besides, compared to the previous choice the girls had... well - would you want a stallion or a cockroach?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces.   Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nate sure is lucky that Todd'll do anything to get in Dani's good graces.
Page 1 of 1