Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life?

Go down 
+3
Bluesmama
CeCe
Chris
7 posters

Death of a grandparent
Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? I_vote_lcap18%Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Terminal illness of a friend, lover/SO or family member
Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? I_vote_lcap18%Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Death of a friend
 18% [ 4 ]
Accidental death of a friend, lover/SO or family member
Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? I_vote_lcap5%Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Death of a parent
Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? I_vote_lcap9%Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
The suicide of a friend, lover/SO or family member
Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? I_vote_lcap9%Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Sudden, unexpected death due to illness of a friend, lover/SO or family member
 9% [ 2 ]
Death of a child (miscarriages included)
 9% [ 2 ]
Death of a lover/significant other
Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? I_vote_lcap0%Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Death of a sibling
Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? I_vote_lcap5%Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
I have never experienced any of these things.
Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? I_vote_lcap0%Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I have something else to say:
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? Empty
PostSubject: Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life?   Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:25 am

Not to reopen old wounds, but I was just curious about how much loss (death) you have had to endure in your lifetime. Feel free to elaborate as much as as little as you like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life?   Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:14 am

All of the above.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life?   Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:40 am

Lost a child (18 years old) to an accident.
Her father (we were divorced) committed suicide in '84.
I've lost 5 friends I can think of, one from a heart-attack at 45. The others were cancer.
Both parents died long ago.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life?   Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:26 am

I've experienced a death of a friend, death of a grandparent, death of a lover, terminal illness of friend and relative, accidental death of a friend and relative and sudden, unexpected death due to illness of a friend and relative.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life?   Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:13 am

All but death of SO
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life?   Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Death of a grandparent.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life?   Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:17 pm

The first 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life?   Which of these tragedies have you experienced in your life? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1