CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Just found out.....

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Just found out..... Empty Just found out.....

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:16 pm

....that I'm getting new neighbors this week. Don't know how I feel about that. I like having no one live in the next house. Should I do the neighborly thing and have them over for a cup of coffee or some shit? Honestly, I only heard about shit like that in movies. I never grew up formally inviting new people to the neighborhood or what have you. They better not get on my damn nerves or we gonna have a problem.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Just found out..... Empty Re: Just found out.....

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:32 am

It's been a while. How are your neighbors?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Eh, they're okay for the most part. A little questionable at first, they have two dogs....two shih tzus.....and when they first got there.....when I would be walking up to the house, the dogs would run up to me and start jumping up on me. Scared the shit out of me one night, cause I was coming home at like 2 am and they just ran out barking and jumped on me. And I was like "get your damn dog". I came home one day (quite a few days actually) to find their granddaughters sitting on my damn steps, directly in front of my door, their bikes in front of my steps so I had to step around them to walk up and down the steps. It's like "why the hell are you in front of my house, sit on your own stoop". And that's another thing they like to do.....sit out on the stoop. I'll give them credit, they're not loud or boisterous about it, I don't hear any ridiculously loud music.....they just sit there and chat with the other guys that moved upstairs from them. And winter is coming up so they won't be doing that much longer. They see me, they'll say hi and bye and that's about it. Other than that, I'm cool with them. So far, eh.....I guess so good?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:51 am