How do you feel about medicine? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you feel about medicine?

Go down 
+7
Nystyle709
Bluesmama
Shale
Supernova
RedBedroom
Cheaps
Chris
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

How do you feel about medicine? Empty
PostSubject: How do you feel about medicine?   How do you feel about medicine? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:43 am

Are you the type of person who goes straight to the medicine cabinet for every little ache/pain/sniffle or are you the type of person who has to be really sick before bothering to take medicine?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about medicine?   How do you feel about medicine? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:28 am

I'd have to be really sick.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about medicine?   How do you feel about medicine? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:04 am

I have to be really sick to hit the meds.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about medicine?   How do you feel about medicine? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:49 am

Ibuprofen is the only thing I take for minor things, everything else pretty much waits until I feel like crap.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about medicine?   How do you feel about medicine? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:50 am

I use very little medication. Usually my small bottle of Ibuprophen expires before getting used up.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about medicine?   How do you feel about medicine? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:45 pm

You're all lucky. I'm on a lot of lilfe-sustaining medicines, and also use a lot of Advil. I can choose to suffer pain or just avoid them but I don't handle certain pain that well.

Gratefully, I don't have the allergy problems that so many other people do, so I don't take those, not even for the short hay-fever spurts I get.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about medicine?   How do you feel about medicine? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:27 pm

If I need it, I'm taking it. I hardly ever get sick though....*knock on wood*.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about medicine?   How do you feel about medicine? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:49 pm

I'm paranoid about being sick....as soon as I sense that something could be wrong, I pop a pill.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Minerva

Female
Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about medicine?   How do you feel about medicine? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:09 pm

I have to take meds for a chronic illness I have. But I always read the inserts that come with them and I look on the Internet for information.

If I see something I don't like I will bring it up to my doctor(s)to see if there is an alternative or whether or not I really have to take it. Some docs don't pay attention to the fact the for some medications, the treatment is worse than the illness.

I also take vitamins and an Ayurvedic medication that work better for me for some things than regular prescribed meds.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about medicine?   How do you feel about medicine? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:03 am

Yup I dont wait. I take something as soon as I feel funny.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about medicine?   How do you feel about medicine? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:37 am

Minerva wrote:
... Some docs don't pay attention to the fact the for some medications,the treatment is worse than the illness....

"Doctors give drugs of which they know little, into bodies, of which they know less, for diseases of which they know nothing at all." - Voltaire
Back to top Go down
Minerva
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Minerva

Female
Rep : 18

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about medicine?   How do you feel about medicine? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:14 am

Shale wrote:

"Doctors give drugs of which they know little, into bodies, of which they know less, for diseases of which they know nothing at all." - Voltaire

Great quote! I am going to remember this one.

Last edited by Minerva on Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about medicine?   How do you feel about medicine? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:22 am

I've been called a pill popper...only because I normally take 3 ibuprofren (sp) every 4 hours when I have cramps. This is usually for a day or two but it scares everyone who watches me do it, they think I'm trying to kill myself or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about medicine?   How do you feel about medicine? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel about medicine?
Page 1 of 1