Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby

Go down 
+2
Hyacinth Girl
Cheaps
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby  Empty
PostSubject: Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby    Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby  EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:51 am

Quote :

DUGGAR FAMILY
Snaps Pic of Miscarried Baby

The family from TLC's "19 Kids & Counting" chose a unique way to commemorate the life of their 20th child, who passed away this week in a miscarriage -- they took an artsy picture of the fetal corpse ... and distributed it at the memorial.

Jubilee Shalom Duggar was due in April ... but Michelle Duggar suffered a miscarriage on Sunday in her 2nd trimester.

The Duggars held a memorial today at their church in Arkansas, where they distributed the above photographs -- containing messages like, "There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world."

The photos were first posted on Twitter by a family member -- and then surfaced on a fan site.

We reached out to the family for comment -- so far, no word back.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/14/duggar-family-dead-baby/#.TumzLzVrMfU

Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby  Duggar_Memorial_Photos_0006_Layer_1_full

Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby  Duggar_Memorial_Photos_0004_Layer_2_full

Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby  Duggar_Memorial_Photos_0003_Layer_3_full

Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby  Duggar_Memorial_Photos_0001_Layer_5_full

Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby  Duggar_Memorial_Photos_0000_Layer_6_full
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby    Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby  EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:12 am

I actually think it's ok to take pictures of your stillborn baby, but just for your own private keepsake. I don't agree with publishing them for the world to see--that's a bit wrong. While a very sad thing to have happen, I've been in the labor and delivery unit at work, drawing blood on mothers of stillborns, and some do take photos of them holding the baby. It serves to help the healing process in some, and a way to get to know the baby, at least for a few moments before you have to part with the child.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby    Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby  EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:18 am

When I read the subject of this post, my jaw dropped. Then I saw the pics. I think they are tasteful. What is terrible is the person(s) who shared them outside the memorial. That is heartless.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby    Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby  EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Who wants to see pictures of a dead baby?
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby    Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby  EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Who wants to see pictures of a dead baby?

Seriously. But it doesn't surprise me that they would....
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby    Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby  EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:45 pm

I have absolutely no issue with these pictures. I think they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby    Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby  Empty

Back to top Go down

Duggar Family Snaps Pics Of Miscarried Baby
Page 1 of 1