Would you change yourself ? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would you change yourself ?

Go down 
+7
Cheaps
Marc™
Nhaiyel
Supernova
Bluesmama
RedBedroom
Tony Marino
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Would you change yourself ? Empty
PostSubject: Would you change yourself ?   Would you change yourself ? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:52 pm

If you were extremely unattractive and you were told by a surgeon that he could make you very handsome/beautiful but it would be a total of 20 operations and would cost you $300,000 and would take 5 years would you do it? If you did and a few years later you met an extremely attractive person who wanted to have a serious relationship with you, would you come clean and show them photos of you before the transformation?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Would you change yourself ?   Would you change yourself ? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:58 pm

Well, I don't think I would do all that. If I did, I would fess up to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Would you change yourself ?   Would you change yourself ? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:24 pm

ONLY if I had that kind of money to splurge. But I don't think I'd necessarily shoot for a $300,000 "look".
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Would you change yourself ?   Would you change yourself ? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:35 pm

That's a lot of time, and money, and a WHOLE lot of places that something can go wrong and then you're stuck with THAT for life and left asking yourself 'was it worth it?'
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Would you change yourself ?   Would you change yourself ? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:34 pm

If I had that kind of money to spend, perhaps I would. As far as confessing to the procedures I had undergone, sure I would…you can't run from your past. Eventually an old picture will surface.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Would you change yourself ?   Would you change yourself ? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:09 am

Yes and Yes.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Would you change yourself ?   Would you change yourself ? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:11 am

Sure, and yes I would disclose that info.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Would you change yourself ?   Would you change yourself ? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:54 am

I guess.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Would you change yourself ?   Would you change yourself ? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Nah... i always thought i would get lipo and a tummy tuck, but when i had the money to do it, i bought a new car instead. So i dont think i would.

Beauty is subjective... and it fades too. even with surgery. I'm overweight, and there are many men who like that. If i was ugly, i think some guys would like that too..... there is someone for everyone i think
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Would you change yourself ?   Would you change yourself ? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:04 pm

I probably wouldn't do it, but if I did then I wouldn't shy away from showing old pictures of myself from before. May as well show off that $300,000 I spent to look beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Would you change yourself ?   Would you change yourself ? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:46 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
If you were extremely unattractive and you were told by a surgeon that he could make you very handsome/beautiful but it would be a total of 20 operations and would cost you $300,000 and would take 5 years would you do it? If you did and a few years later you met an extremely attractive person who wanted to have a serious relationship with you, would you come clean and show them photos of you before the transformation?

I ain't no oil painting but I don't think I'm extremely unattractive (but given her history on Rate Their Looks I think Cheaps would give me a 2 sad ) but I still wouldn't go through all that to bump myself up to a 5 Wink . On second thought, if I looked like Joseph Merrick I'd do it but he wasn't "extremely unattractive". He was extremely deformed.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Would you change yourself ?   Would you change yourself ? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:59 am

Alan Smithee wrote:

(but given her history on Rate Their Looks I think Cheaps would give me a 2 sad )

No, I wouldn't big hugz Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Would you change yourself ?   Would you change yourself ? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Cheaps wrote:

No, I wouldn't big hugz Blue Cool

Sweet of you to say but if you didn't know it was me, yes you would! And probably many others too. Shrugs (Oh well…) I can hack it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you change yourself ?   Would you change yourself ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you change yourself ?
Page 1 of 1