'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video)

Go down 
+3
Rainmaker
Nhaiyel
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video) Empty
PostSubject: 'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video)   'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:55 pm

http://www.wtkr.com/news/wtvr-teen-faces-50-years-in-prison-20111213,0,489770.story

Quote :
Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods

http://www.wtkr.com/news/wtvr-teen-faces-50-years-in-prison-20111213,0,489770.story

CBS 6 Web Staff

9:31 a.m. EST, December 14, 2011

COLONIAL HEIGHTS, VA (WTVR) - A 19-year-old Virginia man was convicted of having sex with a child he met on Facebook. Philip A. Hall, of Sandston, was convicted of two counts of Aggravated Sexual Battery and one count of Carnal Knowledge of a 13 year old.

"Parents need to watch and be very cautious about what their children are doing online," said Colonial Heights Commonwealth's Attorney Bill Bray."When they are friending people on Facebook, they may be total strangers, they may be lying about who they are and there are definitely predators out there."

Prosecutors said in June, Hall drove from Sandston to Colonial Heights to have sex with the child whom he friended on Facebook two weeks earlier.

They said Hall and the child had sex in the woods behind the Home Depot on Conduit Road. Hall told prosecutors the sex was consensual and that if he were ever in the same situation again, he would be sure to get the consent in writing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: 'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video)   'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:00 pm

He should definitely get stiff time, but 50 years is very harsh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Rainmaker
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Rainmaker

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: 'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video)   'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:22 pm

The boy is a rapist waiting to happen. I hope they make an example of him.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: 'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video)   'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:37 am

It's why Facebook should be off limits to everyone under 18.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: 'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video)   'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:30 am

frustrated

And this is how we make the news.

Not my hometown, but too damn close.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: 'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video)   'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:48 am

Facebook is the devil.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: 'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video)   'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:36 pm

predators are out there and always have been, facebook or no facebook. I remember when i was 12, I met a 22 yr old guy who sent me pics and wanted to drive from AZ to NJ to meet me. My mother had no clue what kind of people were online... online was sooo new.

Sorry, but this is again a parental responsibility. The guy should get the time, but the parents are somewhat to blame. I know that if you ask a kid "where are you goin" then the response is "out". But with the world becoming worse and worse, parents have a responsibility to keep their kids safe.... KNOW who their friends are, be a chauffeur if you have to so u know where the kid is,and expect your kid to do the opposite as you say so you can counteract.

This is why i am not a parent! lol In a world where a 10yr old girl gets raped in a public bathroom, parents NEED to be extremely overprotective.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: 'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video)   'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:14 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
predators are out there and always have been, facebook or no facebook. I remember when i was 12, I met a 22 yr old guy who sent me pics and wanted to drive from AZ to NJ to meet me. My mother had no clue what kind of people were online... online was sooo new.

Sorry, but this is again a parental responsibility. The guy should get the time, but the parents are somewhat to blame. I know that if you ask a kid "where are you goin" then the response is "out". But with the world becoming worse and worse, parents have a responsibility to keep their kids safe.... KNOW who their friends are, be a chauffeur if you have to so u know where the kid is,and expect your kid to do the opposite as you say so you can counteract.

This is why i am not a parent! lol In a world where a 10yr old girl gets raped in a public bathroom, parents NEED to be extremely overprotective.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/

'Teen used Facebook to meet young girl for sex in the woods' (video)
Page 1 of 1