Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance?

Go down 
+3
Bluesmama
Tony Marino
Supernova
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance? Empty
PostSubject: Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance?   Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:39 pm

Of course we could just skim through all the posts on the music chamber, but to simply put it, men, do you like music? And for the next question, do you like to dance with women?

You could never prove anything by this family, that's what I've always said. My father has hated music his whole life, he'd be very happy if the house was still as a tomb and quiet as a mime...except for when he watches TV of course! But he came from I guess a very strict Southern Baptist background that believes dancing is a sin, music is a sin, playing cards, gambling, etc., but I really don't think he really believes that because he's far from a saint himself, but it seems most of the men in this family, regardless of how they fit into this family, hate music, or they like it but hate to dance and the poor women who put up with them love it but remain loyal and so have no one to dance with.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance?   Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Heck yeah I love music and I love to dance!!!! My whole family loves music and likes to dance. Heck SN I will dance with whomever wants to dance with me!!!

Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance? Jodancr6
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance?   Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Well, I'm not a guy, but you haven't received a lot of response from the males in this forum (yet).

I used to be quite the dancer. . . LOVED to dance and was very good at it. But ~ wouldn't you know? ~ I married two guys who didn't.

I grew up with several kids whose religions forbade them from dance. They didn't participate in P.E., either. Oddly enough, I can understand why a sect would deem dancing "sinful" (it usually involves either body contact, or ass-shaking, or promote "fun").

But, I gotta admit, I simply cannot understand anyone not liking music at all. And I've known a few, myself, and most of them were/are NOT particularly religious. They simply "don't like" it. There is such an endless array of different kinds of music that I simply cannot comprehend this. How boring.

Such people would have a miserable life in New Orleans, where not only is music everywhere, but it also has the highest count of children that learn musical instruments.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance?   Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Heck yeah I love music and I love to dance!!!! My whole family loves music and likes to dance. Heck SN I will dance with whomever wants to dance with me!!!

Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance? Pansycraze
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance?   Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:02 pm

booty shake
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance?   Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:13 am

Love to dance!
Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance? Tumblr_lgqwpt5PfZ1qfjmnk
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance?   Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:42 am

Yes ma'am, I love to dance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance?   Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance? Empty

Back to top Go down

Men: Do you like music? Do you like to dance?
Page 1 of 1