Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours.

Go down 
+6
CeCe
Bluesmama
Nystyle709
Forgiveness Man
Shale
Chris
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours. Empty
PostSubject: Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours.   Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:37 am

Within the last twenty-four hours your reading this thread, what have you done?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours.   Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Biked to the Cineplex and watched a movie. Came home, went online and gathered info on that movie. Watched the News from 6-7. Watched reruns of The Big Bang Theory from 7-8. Called my mother in Missouri. Wrote a movie blurb. Surfed the Web - not much going on - everyone else on the planet apparently has a life. Jacked off, took a shower, went to bed.

Woke up, started my laundry. Logged on, checked my stops on the Web. Researched homosexuality in the 19th Century and the homoerotic innuendo in the Sherlock Holmes movies. Collected some stuff for a follow-up on those movies. Checking to see if I was in 'safe-search' (I wasn't) and found some interesting hi-res pics of cocks and saved them. Had breakfast (cheese omelet) having a cafe au lait and preparing to bike to the Cineplex for a noon matinee. Oh, posted on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours.   Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:12 pm

SHOP!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours.   Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Went to a lounge, cleaned my bathroom, went grocery shopping, went to Wal-Mart, paid my credit card bill, watched She Hate Me.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours.   Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Christmas shopped all day yesterday (for myself), went to see a fantastic light display at a private residence in Vancouver, picked up Popeye's for dinner, watched "Jack Frost" (the one with Michael Keaton), and checked emails and this forum.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours.   Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Much of it was spent shopping. Put ice on daughter's eye for a while after she threw a fit & ended up giving herself one hell of a shiner. Got some lunch at a little mom n pop. Made coffee.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours.   Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:27 pm

Christmas shopped
Got an oil change
Spent time with the kids
Ate
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours.   Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:59 am

1.Baked a shitload of Christmas cookies with my daughter

2. Did dialysis on my cat (found out last week that my male cat has gone into renal failure and I'm doing fluid therapy on him with an IV bag for the rest of his life, now.)

3.Won a few auctions on Ebay for antique Christmas ornaments (German and Polish "Shiny Brites" WWII era)

4. Went to work from 2:30-11pm

5. Slept then did 2 loads of laundry this morning after bringing my daughter to school.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours.   Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:58 pm

woke up, had menudo for breakfast
watched season 1 of sopranos
went to grocery store
cooked sunday dinner
ate
watched 2 movies.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours.   Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Got my Christmas gifts in order, bagged them up, got my gift cards in order.
Cooked dinner for my sisters and cousins
Watched the 3 hour finale of Survivor

masturbate then went to sleep big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours.   Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours. Empty

Back to top Go down

Briefly summarize what you have done in the last twenty-four hours.
Page 1 of 1