Have you ever had a near death experience? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever had a near death experience?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Have you ever had a near death experience? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever had a near death experience?   Have you ever had a near death experience? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:44 am

What and when?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Near-death experiences   Have you ever had a near death experience? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:46 am

Ever have any?
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a near death experience?   Have you ever had a near death experience? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:21 pm

When I was about 14 and weight about 120 lbs., I had an asthma attack and took medication prescribed from about two years earlier when I was about forty pounds heavier. My body no longer had the meat on it to handle that extreme a dosage. Went to the hospital, stayed there for about a week. At the time I didn't know because the doctors and nurses played it off around me, but years later I overheard my mother talking on the phone to somebody about it....at the hospital, the doctors told my parents that my heart was beating dangerously fast, that I was very weak from the overdose, and that a few more of those pills would have killed me.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a near death experience?   Have you ever had a near death experience? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:07 pm

I broke my neck in a car accident about 10 years ago. So very lucky for me, I was not paralyzed. But I had to have surgery and it was a huge thing that left me with limited mobility in my neck. So, that terrible accident was the closest to death I ever was.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a near death experience?   Have you ever had a near death experience? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:21 am

I had a heart defect when I was a child and had to be put "under" for 10 minutes while they operated.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a near death experience?   Have you ever had a near death experience? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:59 pm

I came close to falling off of a ledge once. Guardian angel was looking out for me there, because I came narrowly close to going over.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a near death experience?   Have you ever had a near death experience? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Wow, Chris, that is pretty scary!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a near death experience?   Have you ever had a near death experience? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Yup! Once someone manipulated me into such an intense orgasm I thought I did die cause it was so intense I literally passed out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever had a near death experience?   Have you ever had a near death experience? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever had a near death experience?
Page 1 of 1