CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

I say BOOYA to the holiday today,I was looking foward to the new show!! Anyone else?

Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

I say BOOYA to the holiday today,I was looking foward to the new show!! Anyone else? Empty I say BOOYA to the holiday today,I was looking foward to the new show!! Anyone else?

Post by Crazy4Gaga Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:15 pm

LOL once again I was under the false pretense there was going to be a new show today! I soooo couldn't wait for Todd/Dani/Starr/James vs. Bull and the Eli and Ford shocker!

I've been anxiousily awaiting the new show all weekend. I was so impressed with OLTL for the first in the longest-on Friday with Eli -now that'swhat you call an actual cliffhanger! Oh I guess this is what happens when you're out of it and had a little bit too much to drink during festivities with family friends the night before-speaking of which, I hope everyone had an awesome 4th! Smile
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

I say BOOYA to the holiday today,I was looking foward to the new show!! Anyone else? Empty Re: I say BOOYA to the holiday today,I was looking foward to the new show!! Anyone else?

Post by Kral Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Really. I don't understand why they ran a rerun. The 4th was yesterday, we should have gotten a new episode today.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

I say BOOYA to the holiday today,I was looking foward to the new show!! Anyone else? Empty Re: I say BOOYA to the holiday today,I was looking foward to the new show!! Anyone else?

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:15 pm

^^^^It's considered a Holiday today cause the 4th was on a Sunday! Razz I frankly enjoyed the vacation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:33 am