Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents

Go down 
+5
RobbieFTW
Tony Marino
Chris
Nystyle709
Marc™
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents Empty
PostSubject: Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents   Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Did the best, now the worst.

From my father: procrastination and sometimes unnecessary hostility.
From my mother: worrisome nature and sensitive skin.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents   Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:07 pm

I got my mother's temperament (it's a good and bad thing), stubbornness and attitude. I got my father's flat ass boobs from the women on his side of the family cause they're flat as fuck I knew they're was a reason I don't like them too much fucking flat chested hoes I can't believe it why couldn't I get my mother's D cups I can't stand it why those bitches gotta be flat, ugh (sorry for the run on) and I got his ways of procrastination too.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents   Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:44 am

I said in the other thread that one of the good things I take after my dad is his practicality. Well, he is so practical that he often refuses to budge from what he knows is a logical argument or solution -- even if there are others that are equally logical, the one he endorses is the right one [to him], period and to get him to compromise is like pulling teeth. I'm the same way, stubborn. From my mom, I get her penchant to be high strung, critical and to complain about things that aren't that serious. When you put those two qualities together, I admit that sometimes I can difficult. But my intentions are always good.

Visually, my mom started going gray when she was in her twenties; I found my first gray hair when I was twenty-two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents   Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:39 pm

My Dad's Temper and Stubborness. I am better than he is though, I can control my temper and I am always willing to compromise however there have been situations when I have not budged.

From my Mama I only say this is a bad thing because I think for a guy to be as sensitive as I can be is kind of weird. I hide it very well, my feelings get hurt easily and sometimes this causes me to get angry at myself. Some may see this as a good trait in a guy, for my Mama it was, but sometimes it makes me feel too girly. Is that crazy?

Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents   Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Both my mom and dad have outrageous tempers, but my dad's is worse. I get that from them. My mom will eventually calm down and try to make peace. My dad won't. I'm more like my mom in that way. I'll blow up and say all kinds of bridge burning things but I don't like people mad at me, so I'll apologize. Sometimes even when it wasn't really my fault.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents   Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:21 am

My dad's argumentative cynicism and evil frown / my mom's penchant to retain water.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents   Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:07 am

Mother: Ability to overreact (Although I can sometimes control this. Razz )
Father: I won't say cause you aren't supposed to diss your rents. Razz (And the mother's wasn't really a diss)
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents   Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:58 pm

I got my mom's pessimism and penchant for having breakouts. I got my dad's impulsiveness and penchant for overeating.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents   Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Dad's: His hot temper.
Mom's: Her cellulite!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents   Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents Empty

Back to top Go down

Worse traits you inherited from each of your parents
Page 1 of 1