CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Nystyle709
Chris
6 posters

Has someone ever been willing to leave their SO to be in a relationship with you?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Has someone ever been willing to leave their SO to be in a relationship with you? Empty Has someone ever been willing to leave their SO to be in a relationship with you?

Post by Chris Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Have you ever been pursued by someone who was involved, but willing to end their current relationship to be with you?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Has someone ever been willing to leave their SO to be in a relationship with you? Empty Re: Has someone ever been willing to leave their SO to be in a relationship with you?

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:43 pm

Yep.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Has someone ever been willing to leave their SO to be in a relationship with you? Empty Re: Has someone ever been willing to leave their SO to be in a relationship with you?

Post by Cheaps Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:46 pm

Not to be with me permanently.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:14 pm

I think so. But for most of them I think it was more a case of just risking what they really didn't want to change (losing the spouse).
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Maybe not their "SO" but some guys have canceled their "getting to know" stages with other people so they could to know me instead! Razz
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:14 pm

My high school bf and i found eachother on facebook a few years ago. He had just married the mother of his 5yrs old. They had been estranged for years, but he felt it in best interest of the child to marry her. After 9mos of marriage... we had met and he seriously considered leaving his wife for me.

I had no interest in breaking up a family... so i ended it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:38 pm