How quick does your anger turn violent? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How quick does your anger turn violent?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

How quick does your anger turn violent? Empty
PostSubject: How quick does your anger turn violent?   How quick does your anger turn violent? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:58 pm

How likely are you to get so angry that you (not the other person) take things to a physical level? Have you ever started a physical fight?

Me, I haven't been in a fight since I was about nineteen (and yeah I started it)...and it had probably been five years since I had had one before that. For the most part, I'm able to give people hostile enough expressions and body language to the point where they think I'm crazier than I am, and a fight doesn't happen.

Today I'm peaceful. I wanna make love, not war.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: How quick does your anger turn violent?   How quick does your anger turn violent? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Marc wrote:
How likely are you to get so angry that you (not the other person) take things to a physical level? Have you ever started a physical fight?

Me, I haven't been in a fight since I was about nineteen (and yeah I started it)...and it had probably been five years since I had had one before that. For the most part, I'm able to give people hostile enough expressions and body language to the point where they think I'm crazier than I am, and a fight doesn't happen.

Today I'm peaceful. I wanna make love, not war.

Are you gay today or str8??
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: How quick does your anger turn violent?   How quick does your anger turn violent? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:32 am

My anger only becomes violent when someone I care about is threatened, or dishonored. I'm not going to start a physical altercation over a parking spot, or a general disagreement. But I will fight back if someone else decides to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How quick does your anger turn violent?   How quick does your anger turn violent? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:00 am

[quote="Marc"]How likely are you to get so angry that you (not the other person) take things to a physical level?

Not that likely. I'm not the type to physically lash out at you. Cursing you out is enough. Granted, if you take it there I'll whip your ass if I have to but I'm too old to be getting into fist fights with people.

Have you ever started a physical fight?

I have, but even back in my younger days, most of the fights I've gotten into, the other person assaulted me first. My mom taught me to let them talk all the shit they want.....when someone puts their hands on you, then you go off. Still holds true to this day.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: How quick does your anger turn violent?   How quick does your anger turn violent? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:30 am

I am so docile! The last time my anger turned anywhere near physical was when a mom of an A rider (motocross) told me that her son was faster than mine. Of course he was as mine was six at the time, but winning his class all the time like her son's was. Of course her son was years older on a 450. Alcohol was involved and we ended it in a foot race. I took a bitch out after I (shamefully) lost the foot race. She wat top heavy, so easy to take over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How quick does your anger turn violent?   How quick does your anger turn violent? Empty

Back to top Go down

How quick does your anger turn violent?
Page 1 of 1