If there is a low-fat/low-cal/diet version of a food available, do you choose it? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If there is a low-fat/low-cal/diet version of a food available, do you choose it?

Go down 
+2
Supernova
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

If there is a low-fat/low-cal/diet version of a food available, do you choose it? Empty
PostSubject: If there is a low-fat/low-cal/diet version of a food available, do you choose it?   If there is a low-fat/low-cal/diet version of a food available, do you choose it? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Coca Cola Classic or Diet Coke?
Light salad dressing or regular?
Hot Pockets or Lean Pockets?

Etcetera, etcetera.

Do you choose the lite version of the food, or the regular?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

If there is a low-fat/low-cal/diet version of a food available, do you choose it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If there is a low-fat/low-cal/diet version of a food available, do you choose it?   If there is a low-fat/low-cal/diet version of a food available, do you choose it? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Regular, I do not trust the diet versions. Although in yogurt I must choose low fat because the only other option is non-fat with aspartame in it, bleah.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: If there is a low-fat/low-cal/diet version of a food available, do you choose it?   If there is a low-fat/low-cal/diet version of a food available, do you choose it? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:54 pm

I use 2% milk which is almost half the fat of regular. Same with reduced fat yogurt and cheeses. I buy fat free saltines for my salty snack and rarely get potato/corn chips.

I eat reduced fat Oreos which are only a third less fat. Got mad at them for changing from half the fat - which I even liked better because the cookies were crunchier.

I used to get reduced fat salad dressings, but now just sprinkle a little Balsamic vinegar and olive oil on my salads. I am not a fanatic but try to reduce fat whenever I can. I will eat a whole Haas avocado - somehow a little natural fat seems OK now and then. I'm the guy who blots my cheese pizza with napkins, removing almost half the fat of that.
Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: If there is a low-fat/low-cal/diet version of a food available, do you choose it?   If there is a low-fat/low-cal/diet version of a food available, do you choose it? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Regular for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: If there is a low-fat/low-cal/diet version of a food available, do you choose it?   If there is a low-fat/low-cal/diet version of a food available, do you choose it? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:11 pm

I prefer light Italian dressing.

There are a few juice I prefer "Light" as well.

Healthy choice cafe steamers and such are really good as well, and will go for those for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: If there is a low-fat/low-cal/diet version of a food available, do you choose it?   If there is a low-fat/low-cal/diet version of a food available, do you choose it? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:52 am

Most of the time, I buy regular…but there are certain things I go lite for (salad dressing, mayonnaise, butter, milk.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If there is a low-fat/low-cal/diet version of a food available, do you choose it?   If there is a low-fat/low-cal/diet version of a food available, do you choose it? Empty

Back to top Go down

If there is a low-fat/low-cal/diet version of a food available, do you choose it?
Page 1 of 1