If your friend committed a crime, would you support him? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If your friend committed a crime, would you support him?

Go down 
+3
Nystyle709
Bluesmama
wants2laugh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

If your friend committed a crime, would you support him? Empty
PostSubject: If your friend committed a crime, would you support him?   If your friend committed a crime, would you support him? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:11 pm

say your friend committed a crime, something serious... would you still give moral support and attend the trial thinking that everyone makes mistakes, or would u dissolve the friendship?

would it make a difference if drugs or alcohol was involved?

Remember, this is a one time occurrence and not the norm for your friend
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: If your friend committed a crime, would you support him?   If your friend committed a crime, would you support him? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:41 pm

It would really, really depend on what he or she has done. If I had a friend who committed terrible acts to children, I don't see how I could give that person any support.

But there have been family members that I gave support to for their crimes, and most of it was NOT because they were family. In one case I maintain benefit of the doubt to this day.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: If your friend committed a crime, would you support him?   If your friend committed a crime, would you support him? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Depends on what they did.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: If your friend committed a crime, would you support him?   If your friend committed a crime, would you support him? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:03 am

As Ny said, it depends on what they did and the circumstances behind it happening. If it was accidental or self-defense, I probably would. If it was malicious or self-serving, probably not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: If your friend committed a crime, would you support him?   If your friend committed a crime, would you support him? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:07 am

Totally, it depends on what they did.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: If your friend committed a crime, would you support him?   If your friend committed a crime, would you support him? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:30 am

Agrees with everyones post, it depends on what they did.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: If your friend committed a crime, would you support him?   If your friend committed a crime, would you support him? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:37 am

Again, depends on the circumstances.

I had a bro in law spend 6 years in prison and my wife and I supported the family, tried to get that lyin' Janet Reno to get him alternative service (as she advocated) because he was not a threat to the community.

On the other hand, a nephew put a gun to a woman's face and robbed her. NO SUPPORT for him. Didn't even communicate with him for years, because all I would have to say was HOW DARE YOU!? He did turn his life around and is cool now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your friend committed a crime, would you support him?   If your friend committed a crime, would you support him? Empty

Back to top Go down

If your friend committed a crime, would you support him?
Page 1 of 1