CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

About Charlie. Hate to say this because I love Viki

SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

About Charlie.  Hate to say this because I love Viki Empty About Charlie. Hate to say this because I love Viki

Post by SecHandNews Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:33 pm

I think Charlie becomes more interesting when Viki isn't around. His interactions with Dorian and seeking retribution against Mitch are to me more watchable than his scenes with Viki.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

About Charlie.  Hate to say this because I love Viki Empty Re: About Charlie. Hate to say this because I love Viki

Post by Kral Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Eh. I dunno. I thought Charlie came off like his usual gumpy self today. Why would he fire with Jessica standing right there?!
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

About Charlie.  Hate to say this because I love Viki Empty Re: About Charlie. Hate to say this because I love Viki

Post by stavdash Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:53 am

Charlie is never interesting to me. He's one of the sappiest, most mundane, wet matches the show has ever had. The male equivalent to Dr. Paige Miller. They'd been better off reuniting Viki with Clint.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:18 pm