a REALLY nice gesture today! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a REALLY nice gesture today!

Go down 
+2
RedBedroom
wants2laugh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

a REALLY nice gesture today! Empty
PostSubject: a REALLY nice gesture today!   a REALLY nice gesture today! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:32 am

I work with a group of 20 people, including my brother. Every month I organize a party for anyone who has a birthday during that month. Last year and this year I organized the christmas party. Apparently they enjoyed this year's Christmas party so much that they gave me a $100 gift certificate to Kohls (my fav store) and a beautiful silver ornament from Things Remembered engraved "love all your friends at the post office"

It was such an incredibly nice gesture that I am absolutely beaming!

From now on, I will try to go out of my way to show appreciation to those who deserve it! It's the best gift I got this year! Smile
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: a REALLY nice gesture today!   a REALLY nice gesture today! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:34 am

That is so very cool! That gift card rocks as does the ornament! Let us know what you get at Kohls!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: a REALLY nice gesture today!   a REALLY nice gesture today! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:16 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
I work with a group of 20 people, including my brother. Every month I organize a party for anyone who has a birthday during that month. Last year and this year I organized the christmas party. Apparently they enjoyed this year's Christmas party so much that they gave me a $100 gift certificate to Kohls (my fav store) and a beautiful silver ornament from Things Remembered engraved "love all your friends at the post office"

It was such an incredibly nice gesture that I am absolutely beaming!

From now on, I will try to go out of my way to show appreciation to those who deserve it! It's the best gift I got this year! Smile

Wow thats great!! By the way Kohls sells the Keurig K-cups too Smile

Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: a REALLY nice gesture today!   a REALLY nice gesture today! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:43 pm

That's awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: a REALLY nice gesture today!   a REALLY nice gesture today! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:08 pm

GOOD! Glad to hear that your efforts are appreciated.

In my early years at my job we had a woman that I referred to as "the sunshine girl" because she always initiated birthday acknowledgments, service anniversaries, deaths . . . And yet a lot of people criticized her for it. Used to piss me off.

In time I threw a surprise for her, just for her being her. Good reception and she loved it.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: a REALLY nice gesture today!   a REALLY nice gesture today! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:58 pm

That's sweet. It's nice when people show their appreciation in a way that you didn't see coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a REALLY nice gesture today!   a REALLY nice gesture today! Empty

Back to top Go down

a REALLY nice gesture today!
Page 1 of 1