Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime?

Go down 
+4
zthatzmanz28
Supernova
Cheaps
wants2laugh
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime? Empty
PostSubject: Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime?   Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:48 am

Have you ever been wrongfully accused or arrested for a crime? For what, and what was the outcome?
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime?   Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:57 am

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime?   Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:21 am

No, my brother was once though. Never could make sense of that one, we were at a store and the 'manager' I guess, came up and accused him of stealing like race car models or something, said they had him on TAPE doing it and that he was going to call the police, but oddly enough he didn't and this supposed footage was never retrieved to show anyone.
Back to top Go down
zthatzmanz28
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
zthatzmanz28

Male
Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime?   Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:52 am

I had been acused of improper physical sexual conduct in the first degree when I was a teacher in the psychiatric facility. Within 3 weeks, there were 25 other girls who were making allegations. After six months it was still unclear how this could have happened, even after girls in another area I had never been to started leveling allegations.
Finally I suggested the investigators (the state police came out and measured every inch of my classroom and even created a scale replica) should talk with the other two adults who were always in my room since the allegations stated I committed this crime in the classroom...
They asked what adults? I said the two adults that are ALWAYS in my room everyday to make sure this sort of thing doesn't happen.

They were astounded and asked I didn't tell them sooner.

I looked at them amazed and asked why they didn't know from the begining!

Charges were dropped with in 48 hours, 24 of the girls admitted to going along with the original allegations for fear of physical harm and the girl who originally brought charges just LAUGHED as the system tranferred her to another faciity...
Back to top Go down
http://www.blueroadblogger.com
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime?   Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Yep my growing up my brothers and sisters and I used to accuse each other of various crimes around the house even if we didn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime?   Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:31 pm

I was wrongly accused for renigging in a Spades game. Most black folks know that renigging during Spades is a serious offense and can get you shot. But I know I didn't renig. I only had one heart.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime?   Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:05 pm

Not of a crime.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime?   Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:48 pm

July 1970 I was arrested by the San Francisco police on 'suspicion' of selling stolen goods. I was with a friend from New Orleans and another guy as we tried to pawn her camera. It was a clear case of profiling. Hippies pawning a camera had to have stolen it.

I was booked, fotografed, given a blanket and locked in a cell with several other guys. Not a good experience. Thot I was going to spend the night and wondered what if her camera did show up stolen at one time or another.

But the camera was clean and we were released three hours later.

(just one episode of why I hate fuckin' pigs)
blank stare @ you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime?   Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever been wrongfully accused of a crime?
Page 1 of 1