TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER Empty
PostSubject: TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER   TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:29 am

Big Brother starts tonight at 8pm cbs, give a couple of episodes a shot, it really is addicting!!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER   TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:13 pm

TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER 12191 Tony is right. Give it a go. It is such a great show.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER   TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Can't wait to see the Chen Bot last time we saw her she was preggers!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER   TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2L8DWC5hWk&feature=related
Julie Chen throughout the years. Not the most exciting video in the world, but something to maybe watch while you are at home waiting for the premier!
Here is another good video. It is of Justin, and the incident that got him expelled. It is from season two, so I don't think you saw it. You have to see this one, if you have not already.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ1wXnvPTR4&NR=1
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER   TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:13 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2L8DWC5hWk&feature=related
Julie Chen throughout the years. Not the most exciting video in the world, but something to maybe watch while you are at home waiting for the premier!
Here is another good video. It is of Justin, and the incident that got him expelled. It is from season two, so I don't think you saw it. You have to see this one, if you have not already.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ1wXnvPTR4&NR=1

That was great RB, I didn't know about Justin because I didn't see that season, it looks good.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER   TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:34 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER   TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Enjoy the premier, Tony.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER   TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:53 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Enjoy the premier, Tony.

You too can't wait!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER   TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Not an "edge of my seat" premier. So far no one in the cast strikes me as a favorite. Can't wait to get a week or so in to really get to see what they are all really like. The game was pretty lame. I think that would have been better served for week two when they have an even number anyway.
I think that the saboteur has an excellent chance of staying. That person is a guarentee not to go to the end. I think he or she would have to be doing some mean/ game changing pranks to get the boot once people figure it out. If I was in the house and figured it out, I would stay mum.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER   TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:27 pm

That chick from Vegas is a real ditz I can see her laugh getting on my nerves. I doubt Britney is the saboteur, they just want you to think that. Why would the saboteur want to just play for 50k?? I think the bisexual gal is going to be a treat, wait until she starts hitting on both sexes LOL who knows maybe she will have a showmance with a woman, that would be a BB first. All in all you have to give it a week or 2 for it to get moving. The live feeds start of course at midnight pacific time and I am on eastern time so thats 3am NY time. If I wake up tonight I will watch some of the After Dark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER   TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER Empty

Back to top Go down

TONIGHT 8PM CBS BIG BROTHER
Page 1 of 1