CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
RedBedroom
wants2laugh
6 posters

Funny family storytime!

wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Funny family storytime! Empty Funny family storytime!

Post by wants2laugh Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:06 am

when i was a kid, my sister brought a dead jellyfish home from the shore as a "pet". The dumb bitch didnt know it was dead. The same sister thought our male dog was pregnant, and I convinced her that my mom was not her mom when she was 27!!!

what are your funny family stories?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Funny family storytime! Empty Re: Funny family storytime!

Post by RedBedroom Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:28 am

If I had to say one about my family, I only have one.

When Mom was ill and we spent the month of December in the hospital, Dad was going back and fourth from his place to the hospital. One day as we sat in the hospital he was talking about how it was so amazing that he had brought last year's poinsettia back to life by watering it while it was in the attic.

Well, all he was doing is putting water on it, ridding it of dust...it was a fake!

We still laugh about that but I think it was only because he was so stressed and he would have known otherwise.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:21 am

There are a few in this family. One there is a picture to prove. When my brother and I were little, we loved getting to sleep downstairs. We only got to do it on the weekends, we would roll out our sleeping bags and sleep on the living room floor, and when we were about 4 and 9, one night we were both kind of rolling around in our sleep and I stuck my foot right in his face and he didn't notice, and our parents laughed so much and got a picture of it, and for years we had a good laugh at that one.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:44 pm

I am a part of another family's funny story.

In the Air Force I hung out with a married man (we were into guns and fotografy). His wife had a baby on base in '67.

So, we went our separate ways, but when I got my motorcycle in '73 and did a road trip around the country, I looked him up and visited in Carrolton Illinois, a very small out of the way place.

So, I found the house in a small residential neighborhood, drove my bike up and took off my helmet, letting my shoulder length hair fall down. I also had a beard. The 6-year-old kid sees me and goes running into the house telling everyone that Jesus was here.

The only men with beards and long hair this kid has ever seen was in Bible pics. My friend told me a few years back that story is now part of the family lore.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:56 pm

When I was 7 I fell into a cowshit hill up to my neck.

It was evening. I started to run up the hill and almost halfway up I literally sank with only my head exposed. I knew my father was about 40 feet away pitching hay, so I screamed to him for dear life. He placed the pitchfork down, sauntered over laughing, and then stood there laughing like hell while I'm stuck in green gook. Like, I was terrified of sinking further and drowning it in it. He pulled me out and I walked like Frankenstein to the house, scared to face my mother.

Mom had a bit of a 6th sense. I came into sight and there she was standing at the screen door waiting for me. She came outside and just stared at me with her hands on her hips, not saying a word. She hosed me down in a troph in the laundry room and never said anything. She told me years later that she wanted to laugh real bad and that I looked so pitiful that she couldn't scold me (for once in her life. . LOL!!!).

It's a hilarious memory.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:27 pm

I know I have a few, but can't think of them right now. Me, my cousin, my uncle and my half brother used to make a lot of prank phone calls as kids. Those were pretty good. I'll post them later.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:21 am

These are great stories! LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:32 am