Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar?

Go down 
+3
Supernova
Bluesmama
RedBedroom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar? Empty
PostSubject: Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar?   Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:05 pm

We have that around here but it is really not used often enough. Everyone here drives, buses don't run late and hardly anyone uses the safe ride program. Well, now it is possibly going to be very bad here after midnight so I can only imagine the accidents. I really hope people think with their heads tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar?   Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:14 pm

Our mass transit does. Not sure about the taxis, though.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar?   Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:49 pm

Na, everybody's on their own here.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar?   Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:52 pm

Know what....I'm not even sure. I believe so, but I wouldn't know where to look. But of course, mass transit runs all night so if you can put the Metrocard in the right way, you should be good.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar?   Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:12 pm

I'm not sure....just to be safe I gotta take my cellphone and an extra $20 for a cab in case I ever get that fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar?   Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Not that I know of.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar?   Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:10 am

Nope, you always gotta have money for taxi home or a dd. It be really nice if we had something like that here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar?   Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does your city/town offer a safe ride program for rides home from the bar?
Page 1 of 1