Commercials you haaaaate... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Commercials you haaaaate...

Go down 
+9
Shale
Alan Smithee
femme fatale
Jason B.
CatEyes10736
Tony Marino
Forgiveness Man
RedBedroom
Supernova
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Commercials you haaaaate... Empty
PostSubject: Commercials you haaaaate...   Commercials you haaaaate... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Stupid, boring, pointless, obnoxious, annoying, you name it, what TV commercials are you sick to death of seeing?

One I hate is the yogurt commercials, oooooh 20 calories less, if you eat 600 cups a day which these big fat slobs slurping it out of the cup and giggling must do, that might make a difference, otherwise, nope.

I hate the oatmeal commercials where the family has to take their bowls and eat it in the mini-van on the way to school. Are they too lazy to wake up 10 minutes earlier and eat oatmeal at the table and leave the dirty dishes in the sink instead of on the car floor?

I also hate the Geico commercials, especially the Cavemen ones, makes NO sense and has outlived its punch line.

The Tide stain remover commercial, 'so I'm in love with a brand new pair of jeans, ONLY $100'. Ta loca, only $100, if it's only $100 she can buy them herself.

I hate the commercials that imply everybody's too stupid to bake in their own kitchen without completely ruining everything. The one where the woman's baking cupcakes for the birthday party and they all tear, uh HELLO? We have these nifty, cheap and effective little inventions called CUPCAKE PAPERS, no mess, no stick, no tear. Or the oven cleaner one, cherry pie's boiling over and pouring onto the oven floor. That's why you put the pie pan on a flat cookie sheet and line it with foil.

And is it me or is everybody else sick of the commercials that ANY time you leave a man in charge of cooking dinner, you get home, nothing's cooked, everything's still raw and there's a mess all over the kitchen and he's just got this clueless look on his face? Yeah we like seeing men being the butt of jokes but it's old, some men DO know how to cook.

How about everybody else?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you haaaaate...   Commercials you haaaaate... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:36 pm

With DVR, I don't see many commercials, but this stupid one used to always run during Supercross. It is lame.

Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you haaaaate...   Commercials you haaaaate... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:48 pm

I agree with the 20 calorie different yogurt ones, the car insurance competition also gets old.

One I really HATE is the Basket Robins(I think) where the crazy character repeatedly shouts "Ice cream and cake do the ice cream and cake!" OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I cannot stand that commercial.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you haaaaate...   Commercials you haaaaate... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:58 pm

There are so many where do you begin. I hate all the drug commercials that tell you this drug is good for..... then they give you all the horrifying side effects that are possible if you take them.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you haaaaate...   Commercials you haaaaate... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:59 pm

What about the Activia commercials with Jamie Lee Curtis talking about how her bowels were corrected within 2 weeks, they are on all the time.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you haaaaate...   Commercials you haaaaate... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:02 pm

So freaking annoying.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you haaaaate...   Commercials you haaaaate... EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:14 pm

Not this ONE in particular, but I generally hate these All State commercials starring this guy.
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you haaaaate...   Commercials you haaaaate... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:54 am

Back to top Go down
gingersnaps
…is Necessary.
…is Necessary.
gingersnaps

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you haaaaate...   Commercials you haaaaate... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:26 pm

I really hated the Toyota Highlander ads with the blonde kid who kept on going on about how parents are lame unless they bought a Highlander.

Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you haaaaate...   Commercials you haaaaate... EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:46 am

Right now I'm really hating that "Prius Family" commercial where people bind and twine together to form characters. Even the song gets on my nerves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz50_1Y2pXU

I hate the "pudding face" Jello Pudding commercials. Too stupid beyond words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyKhP6x0tXE

Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you haaaaate...   Commercials you haaaaate... EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:14 pm

I can't stand ALL commercials.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you haaaaate...   Commercials you haaaaate... EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:25 pm

All of them!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you haaaaate...   Commercials you haaaaate... EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Oh you guys are no fun. There are some good ones out there. You didn't like this?
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you haaaaate...   Commercials you haaaaate... EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:45 pm

^^ That one is really cute. I enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commercials you haaaaate...   Commercials you haaaaate... Empty

Back to top Go down

Commercials you haaaaate...
Page 1 of 1