You get migrane headaches? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You get migrane headaches?

Go down 
+8
CeCe
Cheaps
Marc™
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
Nhaiyel
Supernova
Jason B.
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

You get migrane headaches? Empty
PostSubject: You get migrane headaches?   You get migrane headaches? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:15 pm

I have one right now that's kicking my butt. My head is warm too and in this heat that's not good.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: You get migrane headaches?   You get migrane headaches? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:09 am

I had one last night and after everything else failed, I had to spend 9 hours sleeping it off.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: You get migrane headaches?   You get migrane headaches? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:47 pm

I used to get migraine headache's on a semi-regular basis, and rarely would I take anything for them. I would just ride them out. Thankfully they have stopped.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: You get migrane headaches?   You get migrane headaches? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:48 pm

In Jr. High I did, and luckily only ever had about four of them. They were always so terrible.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: You get migrane headaches?   You get migrane headaches? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:32 pm

I rarely get them but the one I had yesterday was so brutal that it made keeping my eyes open almost impossible. Plus the heat made it worse. That God that's over.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: You get migrane headaches?   You get migrane headaches? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:55 am

I get headaches rarely so a migraine is really rare. The last time I had a headache/borderline migraine though was a month ago when I was at Great Adventures. Must've been the sun, the heat, I dunno.....but I really wasn't up to enjoying myself when I first got there. Had to take two Excedrin and walk around a bit. The headache gradually starting going away after about 10 minutes. Then I was fine.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: You get migrane headaches?   You get migrane headaches? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:52 am

I used to get them....most of the time all I need to do is eat something and they go away. Hunger headaches are what get me.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: You get migrane headaches?   You get migrane headaches? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:00 am

i was told i used to get them when i was really younger bout age 5 or so.. i dont remember getting them (thank goodness), ive never gotten one i do remember.

they run in my family too, my aunt gets them real bad to where she can go blind in one eye for awhile.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: You get migrane headaches?   You get migrane headaches? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:13 am

There is no headache that compares. Sometimes you think you are about to literally die.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: You get migrane headaches?   You get migrane headaches? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:43 pm

I've never had a migraine, but when I was 15 I had a Muscle Tension Headache. The doctors kept misdiagnosing it as a Sinus Infection and I was in constant, excrutiating pain for two months straight. I couldn't do schoolwork, I couldn't do anything, I couldn't enjoy anything. If those Goddamned doctors actually used their education maybe I would've healed sooner.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: You get migrane headaches?   You get migrane headaches? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Quite frequently. Often times I'll wake up with a headache and it'll just be murder on me for the rest of the day. A few weeks ago, I had one that was so bad that I actually had to leave work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: You get migrane headaches?   You get migrane headaches? EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:40 pm

Thankfully, no. I really feel for people who do, though, as I know how debilitating they can be.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: You get migrane headaches?   You get migrane headaches? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:07 am

CeCe wrote:
There is no headache that compares. Sometimes you think you are about to literally die.
My wife would get them. She was taking injectable Imitrex for the attacks. Before that I would find her in bed, the room darkened.

Guess I'm lucky - I don't get headaches any more. Used to get them only when I was sick but now I can be deathly sick and still don't get headaches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You get migrane headaches?   You get migrane headaches? Empty

Back to top Go down

You get migrane headaches?
Page 1 of 1