Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy?

Go down 
+2
wants2laugh
Kral
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy?   Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:05 am

Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy or had deep seated emotional issues that they couldn't hide?
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy?   Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:33 am

does a drunk count??? he had some issues

and my ex husband had a controlling mother that would try to disrupt our lives at every turn---and he never said a word
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy?   Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:39 am

My partner Jim had mood swings, was volatile, and alienated most of his friends after we split up. He was loving and devoted and we were together for five years. I think I kinda kept him in line. On a couple of occasions he crossed boundaries and I let him know it would never happen again - and it didn't. (Am I the controlling bitch? Neutral )

Srsly, he spent some time in Belleview Hospital in NY before we met and was strung out on smack. But he kicked that addiction cold turkey - points for sanity there. I think he said his Belleview diagnosis was paranoid schizophrenic, but those things are so mutable. Coulda been bipolar but not exhibiting on the day the shrink saw him.

It was a kinetic five years as Jim and I travelled the world. We were inseparable and loved each other. (If you love a crazy person - what does that say about you?) blank stare @ you

Oh, Synchronicity! Jim died 19 years ago yesterday.

Jim Hewitt - February 2, 1939 to January 7, 1993

Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy? 5476023511_76c25fcfd6_o
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy?   Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Not legally crazy, no.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy?   Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:21 pm

Shale wrote:
Srsly, he spent some time in Belleview Hospital in NY before we met and was strung out on smack. But he kicked that addiction cold turkey - points for sanity there. I think he said his Belleview diagnosis was paranoid schizophrenic, but those things are so mutable. Coulda been bipolar but not exhibiting on the day the shrink saw him.

My sister was originally diagnosed bipolar in her 30s. Then around 44, she started exhibiting paranoid schizophrenic symptoms. During my research, i found that many female schizophrenics are misdiagnosed as bipolars, but as the disease progresses the truth comes out. I believe that my sister was made so by drugs. Peter Green from Fleetwood Mac suffered from drug induced schizophrenia... and although i do not know what my sister experimented with, i do believe it either caused or at least contributed to it.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy?   Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:23 am

LOL, I actually called the cops on my ex one time and made them take him to the mental institution. The whole time the lady at the desk was listening to us argue and him rationalize why it was my fault that he stepped out in front of traffic. She told me to leave him and I probably need to go back and tell her I was one of the chicks that listened.

My current ex has some deep rooted issues that started freaking me out. Every time he had a bad day (which seemed like everyday after a while) he blamed it on what someone did to him years ago. We argued the day after Christmas over something his ex from 2008 did, and how it "shaped him as a man." All I could say was "N*gga, please." Dropped him like the bad habit he was.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy?   Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Nothing they were diagnosed with. I think we've all known people to whom we've felt like saying, "I don't know what your problem is but I bet it's hard to pronounce."
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy?   Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:53 pm

FireIce918 wrote:
LOL, I actually called the cops on my ex one time and made them take him to the mental institution. The whole time the lady at the desk was listening to us argue and him rationalize why it was my fault that he stepped out in front of traffic. She told me to leave him and I probably need to go back and tell her I was one of the chicks that listened.

My current ex has some deep rooted issues that started freaking me out. Every time he had a bad day (which seemed like everyday after a while) he blamed it on what someone did to him years ago. We argued the day after Christmas over something his ex from 2008 did, and how it "shaped him as a man." All I could say was "N*gga, please." Dropped him like the bad habit he was.

thats fucked up... bad enough to argue about what happened in your relationship together four years ago... but to argue about what happened when you werent there??? frustrated
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy?   Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:03 am

wants2laugh wrote:

thats fucked up... bad enough to argue about what happened in your relationship together four years ago... but to argue about what happened when you werent there??? frustrated

I know!! He had the nerve to hold me hostage while he went into detail about the texting session he had with her to "express himself" since she never gave him a chance to tell her how trifling she was. For some reason he thought it was okay to A) initiate contact with an ex he has bad blood with WHILE HE'S WITH SOMEONE ELSE and B) TELL me about the contact in detail. And then got mad at me when I told him I'm clearly not the one he wants! I know men are stupid but they're not THAT stupid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy?   Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who was crazy?
Page 1 of 1