Todd showing his sweet side Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Todd showing his sweet side

Go down 
+4
gmruss4
TSJFan4Ever
Forgiveness Man
pisces33
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

Todd showing his sweet side Empty
PostSubject: Todd showing his sweet side   Todd showing his sweet side EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:46 pm

I love Todd when he is schemimg, plotting and causing havoc all over the place, but darn he has been great this week. TnT are great together and even Dani is getting closer to her dad. Todd showing his sweet side 502576
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Todd showing his sweet side   Todd showing his sweet side EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Todd as a sweet guy is too good.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Todd showing his sweet side   Todd showing his sweet side EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:23 pm

I love Todd being all sweet, too, but I also love the Todd who grabbed a gun, $500 000 and went to the rescue of his daughter, facing down a psychopath to rescue a guy he doesn't know, just 'cause his daughter asked him too.
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female

PostSubject: Re: Todd showing his sweet side   Todd showing his sweet side EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:29 pm

And that is the reason Todd remains always fascinating, the many sides of him.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Todd showing his sweet side   Todd showing his sweet side EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:13 pm

He shines when he is away from that McBain character. I am so glad to see him in a s/l with his kids away from John the scene stealer I don't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Adrian LePere
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Adrian LePere

Male
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Todd showing his sweet side   Todd showing his sweet side EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:27 am

I want like hell for them to keep Todd away from all things McBain but I know that'll never happen, since they perceive Todd as their walking criminal and McBain as their super cop.
Back to top Go down
Crazy4Gaga
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Crazy4Gaga

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Todd showing his sweet side   Todd showing his sweet side EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:10 am

pisces33 wrote:
And that is the reason Todd remains always fascinating, the many sides of him.
Exactly!-which TSJ excels at.
Anyway, here is for your enjoyment, a lot of sweet & loving Todd at your disposal. Awesome video, and shows at length how with Todd and Tea TSJ does such great little ad-libs with Flor,the gestures, touching, which I find so, well, SWEET! Todd showing his sweet side 978355
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female

PostSubject: Re: Todd showing his sweet side   Todd showing his sweet side EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:39 pm

Thanks for that Crazy4 Gaga, so lovely. BTW, I miss Brett and Oliver a lot.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Todd showing his sweet side   Todd showing his sweet side EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Thanks for that video clip! Trevor would be so fascinating to work with - all the little nuances and touches he adds. I can imagine that filming scenes never goes the same way twice because of the little things he adds. No wonder all the newbies say the thing they want most on OLTL is to work with Trevor and no wonder so many of hs co-stars gush about him. Trevor has created a fascinatingly diverse and deep Todd with so many layers.
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female

PostSubject: Re: Todd showing his sweet side   Todd showing his sweet side EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:07 pm

Yes was very sweet when Todd was lightly stroking Tea's hair, he's so worried and up-set that he is going to lose his Tea Todd showing his sweet side 588337
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female

PostSubject: Re: Todd showing his sweet side   Todd showing his sweet side EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:54 pm

I loved it today when Todd was actually happy for Blair. I cracked up when he very slowly said "do you love him"?
Back to top Go down
Pilaring
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Pilaring

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Todd showing his sweet side   Todd showing his sweet side EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:30 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
I love Todd being all sweet, too, but I also love the Todd who grabbed a gun, $500 000 and went to the rescue of his daughter, facing down a psychopath to rescue a guy he doesn't know, just 'cause his daughter asked him too.
Me too. I liked how one week Todd is aggressive and in charge. Marching in to save his daughters from the nitwit teen boyfriends, kills a guy, shrugs it off without batting an eyelash, sternly lectures Dani and Nate then ZING he's all tender with Tea. THAT's some of the better writing he's had in a while. Let him be PRO-ACTIVE and tender in different situations at once. That's the contrast RC kept MIA for too long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todd showing his sweet side   Todd showing his sweet side Empty

Back to top Go down

Todd showing his sweet side
Page 1 of 1