As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain?

Go down 
+7
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
Supernova
Shale
CeCe
Cheaps
Marc™
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain? Empty
PostSubject: As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain?   As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:06 am

Since coming of age, have you experienced a pain so intense that it made you ball?
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain?   As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:19 am

No, not from anything physical.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain?   As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:32 am

Unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain?   As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:57 am

No, never cried, but cursed a bit. Excerpt from my essay "Broken Leg Experience"

"I was set up for an IV, and they gave me some morphine. The doctor removed my shoe and proceeded to straighten my bent foot and leg. Morphine is really overrated. I was white-knuckling the stretcher, breathing hard and heavy and voicing my pain with choice expletives as low as I could. What is it about saying these words? I've been with women who said such words in the throes of orgasm, and yet here I was heavy breathing and saying the same words in the throes of excruciating pain. Anyhow, after the straightening and a temporary immobilization, the morphine finally made me relax for a while."
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain?   As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:59 am

Yeah a couple of times when I was really sick.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain?   As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:02 pm

As much as I can't tolerate pain, I dont think I've cried from it since I've been an adult.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain?   As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:02 pm

Yeah, I have.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain?   As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:04 am

No
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain?   As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:11 am

Shale wrote:
No, never cried, but cursed a bit. Excerpt from my essay "Broken Leg Experience"

"I was set up for an IV, and they gave me some morphine. The doctor removed my shoe and proceeded to straighten my bent foot and leg. Morphine is really overrated. I was white-knuckling the stretcher, breathing hard and heavy and voicing my pain with choice expletives as low as I could. What is it about saying these words? I've been with women who said such words in the throes of orgasm, and yet here I was heavy breathing and saying the same words in the throes of excruciating pain. Anyhow, after the straightening and a temporary immobilization, the morphine finally made me relax for a while."

Studies have shown that profanity can decrease the amount of perceived pain especially if a person doesn't regulary use it. Probably why it doesn't work as well for me.
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain?   As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:03 am

I was already to say no until I remembered my last dental experience. Althought I don't recall ever actually crying (as in sobbing) in my adult life, when I had to get a tooth pulled last year the dentist injected my gums with novicane using a big ass needle. Now, I was fully prepaired for the shot and didn't see it as a big deal. But when he did it, it must of struck a nerve (literally) because I just remember a really sharp pain followed by my eye filling with water and finally a tear. It was weird.

I also tend to "cry" whenever I'm having my eyes examined. I'm not sure if these are tears of "pain" or just my eyes being sensitive to stimuli, but whenever the doctor shines that intensely bright light in my eyeball and I have to hold my eye open the whole time, I always end up "crying". It's extremely painful so I'm willing to acknowledge that this very well could be tears of pain. More likely it's an autonomic physical response to my eye being subjected to blinding light.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain?   As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain? EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:33 pm

No I have a pretty high tolerance for physical pain. I'm more likely to cry over something sad than falling on my butt and breaking my leg.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain?   As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:16 am

Yes, from severe chest pain before my heart bypass. But that was more from fear.

The worst pain I've ever had was a back spasm, and Shale is very correct ~ morphine IS over-rated! It didn't even take the edge off the pain. And while I didn't cry, sure wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain?   As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain? Empty

Back to top Go down

As An Adult, Have You Ever Cried From Physical Pain?
Page 1 of 1