The End is Here Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The End is Here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

The End is Here Empty
PostSubject: The End is Here   The End is Here EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:20 am

I have my DVR set to record first The View and then the final episode of OLTL. I am very sad today. My friends make fun of me because its just a soap but they don't understand, this show has been with me since my childhood into my adult years and I feel like I am losing a family. Over the years I have watched many shows, missed a lot but one thing always stood firm, I would never miss an episode of OLTL. Now its almost over sad I am not embarrassed to say I will miss my TV Family and when that final curtain falls, I will be shedding some tears with all the other millions of OLTL fans. Thank you OLTL for all the years of great storytelling, all the wonderful actors that became my TV family and for keeping me entertained for an hour a day. I still remain hopeful that someway, the show will come back. Until then LONG LIVE OLTL!

cheers (rah)
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

The End is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End is Here   The End is Here EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:25 pm

Gonna be a sad day, but an episode to save. sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

The End is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End is Here   The End is Here EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:19 pm

I taped it today and yesterday. (Yes, I said TAPE. Razz ) It was good. It felt rushed, but I guess it all turned out okay. Cliffhanger was MUCH more satisfying than AMC, and IMO, is exactly how AMC should've ended. (with David's last patient being revealed to be some bombshell back from the dead character) I liked the ending. RH Todd got exposed and Victor is alive. I called it'd happen kinda like this too. Touching moments and I think a very good episode. My only complaint is the lack of flashbacks
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

The End is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End is Here   The End is Here EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:31 pm

I just finished watching the last show and the View. I thought yesterday's show was a bit more emotional. I liked that they had Allison Perkins narrating. It was good to see Langston and Markko again too. Missed Dorian though. I was satisfied with the ending, shocked that TSJ was on since he had said he was not in the finale. RC did an excellent job of wrapping up storylines and leaving possibilities open. By the way RC was on the View sitting beside Agnes Nixon. The View was good but it was rushed. Andrea Evans had practically a minute on the show. Robin Strasser on was a surprise I didn't think she was going to be on.

Now its over, I am going now to be depressed for awhile.....

Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

The End is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End is Here   The End is Here EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:07 pm

ABC should give FM a contract to make his own show. I can promise headlines of controversy by episode 5. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

The End is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End is Here   The End is Here EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:59 am

Forgiveness Man wrote:
ABC should give FM a contract to make his own show. I can promise headlines of controversy by episode 5. Razz

LOL good idea!!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

The End is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End is Here   The End is Here EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:24 pm

^^^^FM will shake up the industry with stuff nobody else has the balls to do. big grin
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

The End is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End is Here   The End is Here EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:54 pm

I recorded the final episode too! Sad to see it go but appreciate the over 20 years of entertainment OLTL gave me!!! clapping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The End is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End is Here   The End is Here Empty

Back to top Go down

The End is Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CC33 :: DISCUSSION :: The Television Chamber :: The Soap Hub :: One Life to Live-
Jump to: