CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
Shale
CeCe
Supernova
Chris
10 posters

Would you allow your sixteen year old to date an eighteen year old?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Would you allow your sixteen year old to date an eighteen year old? Empty Would you allow your sixteen year old to date an eighteen year old?

Post by Chris Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Would you permit your sixteen year old daughter to date an eighteen year old boy?
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Would you allow your sixteen year old to date an eighteen year old? Empty Re: Would you allow your sixteen year old to date an eighteen year old?

Post by Supernova Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Nope, course I doubt they'll let that stop them but that's beside the point.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Would you allow your sixteen year old to date an eighteen year old? Empty Re: Would you allow your sixteen year old to date an eighteen year old?

Post by CeCe Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:00 pm

It's only a couple years. Don't know that it would be a big deal to me.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:05 pm

That was about the age difference of the guy we let spend the night with her when she was 16 or 17. They still spend the night together a quarter century later, so I don't think it was too harmful.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:00 pm

I'll have my reservations, but she can talk to him.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:15 pm

If he was a good kid, I would. I would have to know more about him than she tells me. My step-daughter's boyfriend is about two years older. They have been off and on since she was 15.
    zthatzmanz28
    zthatzmanz28
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 13

Post by zthatzmanz28 Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:38 pm

I would just remind him that a statutory rape conviction makes you a sex offender...so what does he really want to do?
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Yes I would allow a 16 year old to date an 18 year old, however I wouldn't let them spend the night together. I am not that open minded.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:12 am

Sure
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:14 am

I wouldn't be thrilled but would probably hold back on interfering until I had a reason to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:23 pm