This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night

Go down 
+6
aublack40
TSJFan4Ever
Crazy4Gaga
pisces33
sue67
trevorrules2
10 posters
AuthorMessage
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female
Rep : 4

This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night Empty
PostSubject: This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night   This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:11 am

You have been banned for the following reason:
Bypassing ban o...n Trevorrocks - extended ban on orig account to additional 90 days. Further attempts will result in a permanent ban on all accounts
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

So my friends were telling I can posted over there even if I was banned by using another IP. Me I could care less but I did sign up again just to vote in the polls and did get in there to defend Trevor, Todd and the way he plays Todd in some of the posts.

Someone didn't like me over there very much and ratted me out last night. Signed in as trevorrules2 and got this V Bullentin from them. This is so funny.

So those that are still over there this is what I was going to do last night but can't now. Can someone please tell Walkerman fan about this board.

Last week while lurking over there she put up a post about Trevor/Todd bragging about him and no longer than 2 seconds later they deleted her post on her. Which was totally disgusting in my opinion.

Someone over here that's still at SOC please send her the link to this board. And let her know she can talk about Trevor all she wants over this wonderful board without worrying about her posts getting deleted.

I can't now but some others can.

Thank You
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night   This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:53 am

Sure I can sure try This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night 678525
sorry that soc is bringing down the hammer This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night 483750 given that you only would defend, not bait like a lot of others did all the time.
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night   This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:06 am

Sorry I couldn't find walkerman fan on soc members list did you maybe mean walkerfan 10 ?
Back to top Go down
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female

PostSubject: Thank You Sue   This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:08 am

I feel like am 5 years old and getting pubish for being a bad little girl from them lol.

They really are a bias, agenda pathetic mess of a board over there.

Thanks Again
Back to top Go down
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female

PostSubject: Yes That's Who I Meant    This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:09 am

Walkerfan 10 sorry.
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night   This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:17 am

Ok so I'll send the message to walkerfan 10 then This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night 978355
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night   This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:22 am

Are we talking about the same Walkerman10 who told me I was full of BS for saying Cole was enrolled in college? I thought that was uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female

PostSubject: Sorry Pisces33   This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:35 am

Yes that's her but she loves Trevor they don't over there.

I saw her post get deleted in 2 seconds just posting about Trevor. I think she deserves a board that's fair.
Back to top Go down
Crazy4Gaga
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Crazy4Gaga

Female
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night   This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Wow are you kidding me? That's really sucky-and wasn't your ban finally going to be up this month. Well someone obviousily snitched on you. They are a real loser whoever they are. I hope the TSJ/Todd and other haters haven't found out about this place. This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night 729904 Just that one of the haters there at SOC somehow realized or thought it was you. But wow talk about having no life and having nothing better to do than making causing problems for people and trying to make them as miserable as they are!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night   This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:41 pm

It's a shame Dan doesn't care how biased his mods are and how they allow certain fans to get attacked and how some posters are given free reign while others are treated like criminals. That board is no different from TWOP and DD, whom they regularly bash. I'm sure it was one of the real problem posters over there who tattled. I think I'm going to send Dan and e-mail, telling him I won't be back. Am tempted to delete my name entirely and have nothing to with them and tell Dan exactly why I don't want anything to do with that cesspool. I feel sorry for the nice posters over on SOC but as long as the Todd-hating buffoons are allowed to reign supreme, it's not a place I want to be.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night   This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:51 am

i have left SOC and not looked back.they are not the final word on Trevor/Todd or soaps in general. they are a group think echo chamber who banned some of the best people i am privileged to call friends. the todd haters over there are no better than cole because whatever hateful thing they post about trevor/todd will get covered up by the biased mods aka john mcbain.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night   This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:37 am

SOC definitely has it's issues. Razz lol
Back to top Go down
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night   This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:07 am

Soap Opera Network is equally as bad. The moderators don't ban, but those posters are a bunch of bitter, ass tight, Todd-hating cynics, who for some reason think that every character on the show is sacrificed for him.

Ross kidnaps a teenager and holds her at gunpoint...that's just ABC ruining a character to prop Todd.
Turns out Eli pushed a pregnant woman down the stairs...that's just ABC ruining a character to prop Todd.
Schuyler gets sent to prison...that's just ABC ruining a character to prop Todd.

Someone starts a broad discussion about why RC sucks, and you can start counting down from 10 to when one of those shell shock loons will bring up Todd's name, as though he holds the show hostage. Every wrong thing any character does is some kind of conspiracy to bolster Todd.

I'm like shut up, you bunch of dolts - just bitter because Todd is a lot of significant than some second tier Cristian or Layla.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night   This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:40 am

TSJToddFan wrote:
Soap Opera Network is equally as bad. The moderators don't ban, but those posters are a bunch of bitter, ass tight, Todd-hating cynics, who for some reason think that every character on the show is sacrificed for him.

Ross kidnaps a teenager and holds her at gunpoint...that's just ABC ruining a character to prop Todd.
Turns out Eli pushed a pregnant woman down the stairs...that's just ABC ruining a character to prop Todd.
Schuyler gets sent to prison...that's just ABC ruining a character to prop Todd.

Someone starts a broad discussion about why RC sucks, and you can start counting down from 10 to when one of those shell shock loons will bring up Todd's name, as though he holds the show hostage. Every wrong thing any character does is some kind of conspiracy to bolster Todd.

I'm like shut up, you bunch of dolts - just bitter because Todd is a lot of significant than some second tier Cristian or Layla.

Which is complete BS. What other guy in Llanview is as much a glutton for punishment or general hatred as Todd? What other character is as conspired against by the law as Todd is? I think it was last week when John made some throw away comment saying something to the effect of: "Okay, Manning didn't do this [referring to pushing Marty] but we'll get him for something eles one day." But Todd is the one who they all falter at the mantle of?! Right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night   This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:01 am

Even at SOC if there is a poll about who do you love most, favorite character etc. I have never seen Todd lose or John or Cole win. A lot of people like him but I think some, not me of course are afraid to say openly how they feel. Other there I am loud and proud about loving TSJ's character.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night   This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:24 pm

I remember that line, Chris, and thinking how it really summed up John and how he only cares about getting Todd at any cost. Talk about obsessed!!! Makes me wonder if John has some kind of mental illness that leaves him fixated on one thing and willing to do anything to achieve that goal, regardless of what it might cost him, though it never will as long as he's allowed to violate Todd's rights again and again. John is the worst villain on that show because he hides behind his badge and gets away with murders, assaults, false arrests, constantly abusing his badge, numerous violations of public trust, and so on.

Todd is continually one of the most popular characters and I think it drives the Todd haters crazy that no matter when polls they put up, Todd always wins. I've noticed how often those polls are taken down on SOC, too.
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night   This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:23 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
It's a shame Dan doesn't care how biased his mods are and how they allow certain fans to get attacked and how some posters are given free reign while others are treated like criminals. That board is no different from TWOP and DD, whom they regularly bash. I'm sure it was one of the real problem posters over there who tattled. I think I'm going to send Dan and e-mail, telling him I won't be back. Am tempted to delete my name entirely and have nothing to with them and tell Dan exactly why I don't want anything to do with that cesspool. I feel sorry for the nice posters over on SOC but as long as the Todd-hating buffoons are allowed to reign supreme, it's not a place I want to be.
IDK, if we do not defend Todd, who will? I am still fighting the good fight, lol.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night   This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Its the mods and I think Dan need to monitor them more closely making sure they are doing their jobs properly. And me too, I am still over there and I fight right on. I am just careful what I say. I have been banned before for bating, so I defend without bating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night   This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night Empty

Back to top Go down

This Is What Happen To Me Over At SOC Last Night
Page 1 of 1