psychics, tarots, astrology Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

psychics, tarots, astrology

Go down 
+9
FireIce918
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
Supernova
Suzi
Shale
CeCe
Cheaps
wants2laugh
13 posters
AuthorMessage
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

psychics, tarots, astrology Empty
PostSubject: psychics, tarots, astrology   psychics, tarots, astrology EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:19 am

do you believe in any of this stuff?
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: psychics, tarots, astrology   psychics, tarots, astrology EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:04 am

Not really, although I've never really looked into it.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: psychics, tarots, astrology   psychics, tarots, astrology EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:38 am

I think there are some genuine psychics. Most who claim to be are full of it. Tarot is really based on chance & astrology is fine as long as people don't take it too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: psychics, tarots, astrology   psychics, tarots, astrology EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:35 pm

To a degree we probably all possess extra-sensory perception. Some ppl are more attuned to it than others. Did ppl 'believe' in radio waves before they first heard them? So, this psychic ability may just be based in the physical realm.

Astrology, or can we be influenced by the moment of our birth by the alignment of the cosmos? IDK how much influence it has. I have permanently marked myself with a Scorpion but that could be as much my personal identity as actual astrology.

Tarot - may be as much a focal point, like a mandala for your mind to interpret what it already knows.
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: psychics, tarots, astrology   psychics, tarots, astrology EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:57 pm

Not much, its fun to see those TV psychics but I don't really believe them.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: psychics, tarots, astrology   psychics, tarots, astrology EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Psychics yes, tarot cards, no, and astrology, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: psychics, tarots, astrology   psychics, tarots, astrology EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:49 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
do you believe in any of this stuff?

No
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: psychics, tarots, astrology   psychics, tarots, astrology EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Eh, I entertain astrology to a degree, but I don't take it seriously. Pyschics and tarots I don't bother with.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: psychics, tarots, astrology   psychics, tarots, astrology EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:18 am

I don't know about tarot cards and psychics--they're entertaining but I've never put stock into them. My science-buff ex says they're taught in class that there's no scientific backing for any psychic, but sometimes I feel that science can't explain EVERYTHING. I'm more inclined to take astrology a bit more seriously, not down to the letter but just the overall tone.

For example, I remember reading Susan Miller's AstrologyZone forecast for May 2009 AFTER the fact and found that it summed up that month with eerie precision. If something mentioned was very specific it was hit or miss, but she caught the overall tone of the month very well. I've read hers ever since and for the most part, I find something I identify with. Personally I find astrology very interesting and think it has more merit than the others.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: psychics, tarots, astrology   psychics, tarots, astrology EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:40 pm

[quote="FireIce918"} My science-buff ex says they're taught in class that there's no scientific backing for any psychic[/quote]

If this was the crazy ex who you fought with over what happened in prior relationships---he just lost all credibility! LOL
Back to top Go down
anilkumar929
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
anilkumar929

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: psychics, tarots, astrology   psychics, tarots, astrology EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:57 pm

Taurus astrology sign tells us a lot more about these individuals. They are attracted by the beauty of life. They value material possessions like a good and beautiful house, a handsome bank balance, expensive cars and other luxuries of life. They want their surroundings to be aesthetically pleasing and spend a lot of time and energy making it the same. They are artistically inclined and have great imaginative powers. Their level of intelligence is superior and they have a good memory. They will not forget, people, places and incidents easily. Hence never think of conning a Taurian. He will not fall in your trap. They are very professional people who take their job seriously. They have a very strong morality and conscience which keeps them on the path of truth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldastros.com
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: psychics, tarots, astrology   psychics, tarots, astrology EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:04 pm

^ I was married to a Taurus woman for two decades and she fit none of that.

If you are into astrology you should know that Sun signs are not all there is, there is also the ascendant sign and moon, plus various planets in that sign (I think they still count Pluto as a planet).
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: psychics, tarots, astrology   psychics, tarots, astrology EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:22 pm

I don't buy the tarot and the like.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: psychics, tarots, astrology   psychics, tarots, astrology EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:36 pm

I put my faith in God, knowing that He has my future planned for me, and will let me know about it when the time is right.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female

PostSubject: Re: psychics, tarots, astrology   psychics, tarots, astrology EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:29 am

i believe in God too, but if a psychic could pass me along some lottery numbers, i wouldnt turn her down lol
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: psychics, tarots, astrology   psychics, tarots, astrology EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:37 am

wants2laugh wrote:
i believe in God too, but if a psychic could pass me along some lottery numbers, i wouldnt turn her down lol
If she can pass along lottery numbers, methinks she is less psychic and more just an insider who knows about the fix. big grin (Yes, it's fixed. You know that. Everybody knows that. Wink )
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: psychics, tarots, astrology   psychics, tarots, astrology EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:39 am

I have had some interesting experiences with psychics.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: psychics, tarots, astrology   psychics, tarots, astrology EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
I have had some interesting experiences with psychics.

You will meet a tall, dark stranger...
psychics, tarots, astrology 19171_11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: psychics, tarots, astrology   psychics, tarots, astrology Empty

Back to top Go down

psychics, tarots, astrology
Page 1 of 1