Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'  Empty
PostSubject: Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'    Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Shale should be happy about this Smile

I’ll admit as someone who saw the Christopher Atkins’ movie A Night in Heaven way too young, I’ve got an unusual appreciation for the male stripper genre. But I truly believe Magic Mike, the film inspired by Channing Tatum’s early days as an exotic dancer, moving forward is something to celebrate. First, I love that Tatum pursued turning his tale into a film whether or not his reps wanted him to. Now, I love that director Steven Soderbergh has cast Alex Pettyfer (I Am Number Four, Beastly) as the young stripper Tatum’s character will mentor. Have I ever seen Pettyfer act? No. But like most people who read his recent VMan cover story, I’m curious about the Brit who supposedly has the phrase “Thank you” tattooed on his lower abdomen — “In case I forget to say it,” he told VMan, winking. He’s not afraid to speak his mind — he’s no fan of Los Angeles, as he reveals in that piece — but he’s also got a softer, quiet side, as he showed when he made his U.S. talk show debut with Ellen DeGeneres. He told her she stars in his favorite animated film (Finding Nemo), then gamely but shyly took off his dress shirt to put on the I [heart] Ellen T-shirt she had made for him. Watch that clip below. The 21-year-old knows how to remove a shirt. (“Do you want to help me?” he asked Ellen. Looks like a bad boy, talks like a gentleman? Sexy!)

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/05/13/alex-pettyfer-channing-tatum-stripper-movie/

Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'    Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:23 pm

salivate

{{{{{ SWOONS }}}}}
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'    Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Shale should be happy about this Smile

OH YES.

Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'  Alex+Pettyfer+3

Pettyfer & Tatum in the same movie.
salivate
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'    Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:27 pm

I just happened to coincidentally come across these...
Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'  6a00d8341c730253ef0168e56d4cf3970c-800wi

Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'  6a00d8341c730253ef0168e56d4d65970c-800wi

Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'  6a00d8341c730253ef01675f687fbe970b-500wi

Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'  6a00d8341c730253ef0162fe742375970d-800wi

Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'  6a00d8341c730253ef0162fe7423fe970d-800wi
Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'  6a00d8341c730253ef015438f2ef1c970c-800wi
Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'  6a00d8341c730253ef01675f688291970b-800wi
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'    Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'  EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:00 pm

Thanks CeCe, I recognized one of the Actors from True Blood, 4th picture he plays Alcid the Werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'    Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'  Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex Pettyfer to star in Channing Tatum stripper movie 'Magic Mike.'
Page 1 of 1