Is Kim preggers IRL? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Kim preggers IRL?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Is Kim preggers IRL? Empty
PostSubject: Is Kim preggers IRL?   Is Kim preggers IRL? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:52 am

The bulge in Kim's stomach and the clothes and purse she covers her stomach with really makes me think the actress could be pregnant. If she is will it be Clint's? I don't remember if they actually slept together. Does anyone know?
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Is Kim preggers IRL? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Kim preggers IRL?   Is Kim preggers IRL? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:37 pm

I was thinking the same thing a couple of weeks ago. The leopard dress she was wearing made her look pregnant so she could be pregnant in real life. The soap opera magazines should be able to tell you. As for her being pregnant with Clint's baby this would be very interesting. I am assuming that Viki will finally dump Charlie for shooting Jessica and reunite with Clint. Kim will probably cause problems for Viki and Clint. I'm not sure, it is just a hunch.
Back to top Go down

Is Kim preggers IRL?
Page 1 of 1