Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back

Go down 
+2
CeCe
Tony Marino
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back Empty
PostSubject: Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back   Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:25 pm

What are some things that you think are cool that you just don't see enough of anymore because they are long gone?

Last edited by Tony Marino on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back   Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:35 pm

Cars that have their own distinctive style. You used to be able to see a car & know the make, model & year. Now they all pretty much look alike.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back   Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:28 pm

good television! i dont just mean prime time or better soap plots either. There used to be a show called Mr. Wizard who was this old man science teacher that would have kids conduct experiments in a lab. It would explain chemical reactions, concepts of physics and matter, and give kids fun but educational things to try at home.

he just died recently... but i loved him---- a show that I know Supernova would really enjoy---check it out on youtube
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back   Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:47 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
good television! i dont just mean prime time or better soap plots either. There used to be a show called Mr. Wizard who was this old man science teacher that would have kids conduct experiments in a lab. It would explain chemical reactions, concepts of physics and matter, and give kids fun but educational things to try at home.

he just died recently... but i loved him---- a show that I know Supernova would really enjoy---check it out on youtube

I think what I miss about TV are opening and closing themes themselves. Nowadays the show just starts with the opening credits rolling on top and closing themes are always interrupted by network promotional ads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back   Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:22 pm

true... i can remember so many theme songs to shows... and product jingles. we dont have that anymore
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back   Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Manners
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back   Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Ass whuppings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back   Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Fashioned Things That Need To Be Brought Back
Page 1 of 1