How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked?

Go down 
+5
Shale
zthatzmanz28
Forgiveness Man
wants2laugh
Chris
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked? Empty
PostSubject: How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked?   How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:36 am

Everyone, not just the hot people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked?   How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:24 pm

well let's see--- there would be a lot more jobless people ,(manufacturing jobs, shipping jobs, stores clerk jobs, credit card companies etc).

seems like the economy would really tank, worse than now
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked?   How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Assuming this is still post-human fall, We'd be freezing our asses off, literally. We'd likely have a lot more skin diseases. There's the jobless thing wantstolaugh mentioned. Likely increased promiscuity. People not deemed attractive would still be shunned for something else. It'd probably really suck.
Back to top Go down
zthatzmanz28
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
zthatzmanz28

Male
Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked?   How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:11 pm

There would be more people with the flu and everyone would have sneezing, siffling, running nose and cough...
Back to top Go down
http://www.blueroadblogger.com
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked?   How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:15 pm

Chris wrote:
Everyone, not just the hot people.
Well, being one of the HOT PPL, ... smug
How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked? 2011_110

But srsly, I think the world would be a healthier place, showing all of us in our reality, thin, fat, young, old.

Kids would benefit (as nudist kids do) by having much of that mystery removed from what our bodies look like and what to expect to look like as they mature.

There have been cultures on this planet that were always naked and they developed none of those problems that the modest hypothesize.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked?   How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:10 pm

If all humans suddenly started going around naked, the temperate regions of the world would would become very crowded. That and someone could make a fortune selling personal seat covers.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked?   How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Not like I'd wanna find out. I already wear glasses.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked?   How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Commerce would certainly be different.

We'd still have textiles (linens, bedding, towels), including basic protective clothing for severe elements. Stone Age people certainly tried to keep from freezing their asses off but we wouldn't need animal fur to accomplish that. If harmful rays were still a concern then people would still wear light fabric in very hot regions. (Old photos of native Indians show people with aged, very leathery skin.) Also, I think welders and painters would prefer to throw something on first. There are reasons why people began to wear clothes!

Jock straps would be a large commodity. Joggers and runners would still need to protect their junk. It would be quite entertaining to watch the NFL on the field wear only helmets, shoulder pads, and jock straps. Wrestling could take on more cautionary measures since no one wants an exposed crack on their face. Hockey players would pray a lot ~ who'd want his jewels to get . . uh. . pucked?

We'd have more rashes from a number of causes. And more diseases, too, I think.

Our noses would be exposed to stronger wafts of smelly farts and body odor all around us.

We'd all carry a bundle of seatliners with us, and not just for toilets. Who'd want body secretions on their car seats, couches, chairs ~ not to mention groady seats in mass transit or planes.

Women's boobs would hang like wisteria from lack of support and too much sun.

And best of all . .

Playboy centerfolds would feature women partially covered up in bright colors and lace and jewels, because using their imaginations is what would turn the men on. Same with male candy publications (they would all wear bikini briefs just like Shale's avatar photo).

Don't think it's a world cut out for me.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked?   How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:40 am

Bluesmama wrote:
... Wrestling could take on more cautionary measures since no one wants an exposed crack on their face. ...

Uh, ... blank stare @ you

OH nevermind!
Neutral
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked?   How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:49 am

I suspect there are fewer people we would like to see naked and more of the ones we really don't want to see naked. I personally will keep my clothes on. After all I am 72 years old have a gawd awful scar from under sagging boobs to poor ruined belly button, and because all the nerves in that area were cut I have a terrific spare tire in front believe me me naked would scare the hell out of everyone.
jaw dropz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked?   How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you think the world would be different if we were all naked?
Page 1 of 1