CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

‘Getting it done right': What woman, 23, having sex with boy, 13, in his bedroom told his mother when she walked in on them

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

News ‘Getting it done right': What woman, 23, having sex with boy, 13, in his bedroom told his mother when she walked in on them

Post by Chris Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:12 am

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2012/jan/25/port-st-lucie-woman-23-accused-sexually-assaulitng/

‘Getting it done right': What woman, 23, having sex with boy, 13, in his bedroom told his mother when she walked in on them
    By Rachel Quigley
    Last updated at 5:48 PM on 25th January 2012

‘Getting it done right': What woman, 23, having sex with boy, 13, in his bedroom told his mother when she walked in on them Article-2091607-1173D577000005DC-387_233x377
    Carissa Rangel has been charged with lewd or lascivious battery, three counts of lewd or lascivious molestation and three counts of lewd or lascivious conduct

A 23-year-old woman has been accused of sexually assaulting a boy, 13, in his bedroom and exposing herself to him.

Carissa Angel, from Port St Lucie, Florida, was arrested on Monday after the boy's mother found her having sex with her son in the bedroom of his Pembroke Pines apartment.

According to police, Rangel knew the family but it is unclear how. The teen told investigators that on Sunday night, the 23-year-old took him outside of the apartment where she molested and kissed him.

He said she then took him behind the building and exposed herself to him while he urinated on the ground.

It was after this she took him to his bedroom and allegedly sexually assaulted him.

The boy's mother - neither of whom have been named - heard groaning coming from the bedroom around 1am and walked in to see Rangel having sex with her son.

When she confronted her, the woman allegedly told the mother she was 'getting it done right'.

When police arrived, Rangel declined to be interviewed by them. The boy told them he had sex with the 23-year-old on two previous occasions, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

She was charged with lewd or lascivious battery, three counts of lewd or lascivious molestation and three counts of lewd or lascivious conduct.

Rangel was also charged with violating probation stemming from a battery case. Details of that case were not available late Tuesday.

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

News Re: ‘Getting it done right': What woman, 23, having sex with boy, 13, in his bedroom told his mother when she walked in on them

Post by Supernova Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:09 am

What the hell is wrong with this bitch? She can't get a man so she has to go after a boy instead?
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

News Re: ‘Getting it done right': What woman, 23, having sex with boy, 13, in his bedroom told his mother when she walked in on them

Post by Suzi Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:06 pm

I don't get the urge of a grown woman to go after a kid. He hasn't got a clue about what he is doing so what does she get out of it? Men often laugh and say they wished someone would have molested them when they were young,however I think the penalties for women child molesters should be the same as male molesters.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:43 pm

Suzi wrote:I don't get the urge of a grown woman to go after a kid. He hasn't got a clue about what he is doing so what does she get out of it? Men often laugh and say they wished someone would have molested them when they were young,however I think the penalties for women child molesters should be the same as male molesters.

‘Getting it done right': What woman, 23, having sex with boy, 13, in his bedroom told his mother when she walked in on them 35166
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:38 am

what the fuck?!

And that mother is NOT in jail??? My ass would have beat the crap out of her, and we would have been locked up together so i could beat her some more!
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:53 am

wants2laugh wrote: what the fuck?!

And that mother is NOT in jail??? My ass would have beat the crap out of her, and we would have been locked up together so i could beat her some more!

clapping ROFLMAO! battle let them hoes fight!

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:25 am