If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you  previously rejected? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you previously rejected?

Go down 
+4
Alan Smithee
GrayWolf
Nystyle709
zthatzmanz28
8 posters
AuthorMessage
zthatzmanz28
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
zthatzmanz28

Male
Rep : 13

If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you  previously rejected? Empty
PostSubject: If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you previously rejected?   If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you  previously rejected? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:54 pm

You find out the person who was the last human on earth you would ever been seen with, let alone "date" has dramatically improved their appearance via surgery or diet. Are you all hot for the new and improved ogre? They are now the hottest and best looking human you know...
Back to top Go down
http://www.blueroadblogger.com
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you  previously rejected? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you previously rejected?   If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you  previously rejected? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:12 pm

I don't know how that would be possible, but no....I wouldn't even play myself.
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you previously rejected?   If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you  previously rejected? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:40 pm

I don't think it would come back to haunt me as much because I'm generally not rude about being uninterested in someone because of their looks. So if the ogre transformed herself into a beauty, she wouldn't need to come back and rub my face in it because chances are I didn't slam her before for not being my type.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you previously rejected?   If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you  previously rejected? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:53 pm

GrayWolf wrote:
I don't think it would come back to haunt me as much because I'm generally not rude about being uninterested in someone because of their looks. So if the ogre transformed herself into a beauty, she wouldn't need to come back and rub my face in it because chances are I didn't slam her before for not being my type.
co-signs
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you previously rejected?   If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you  previously rejected? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:05 pm

if i didnt like them i didnt like them--- period.

This did actually happen to me where an ex came back looking really hot... but he was a jerk then, so i wouldnt give him the chance to be a jerk again... screw his hot bod
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you previously rejected?   If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you  previously rejected? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Probably not. Can't remember experiencing that myself.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you previously rejected?   If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you  previously rejected? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Again it would be a big no. I'm not really into that, not that I don't notice a good looking man. But if I didn't like them before, there was a reason. Looks wouldn't fix that.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you previously rejected?   If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you  previously rejected? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:52 am

Probably not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you previously rejected?   If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you  previously rejected? Empty

Back to top Go down

If their looks drastically improved, would you entertain someone who you previously rejected?
Page 1 of 1