Do you check your 'spam' mail? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you check your 'spam' mail?

Go down 
+6
Nhaiyel
Shale
Hyacinth Girl
Cheaps
CeCe
Chris
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Do you check your 'spam' mail? Empty
PostSubject: Do you check your 'spam' mail?   Do you check your 'spam' mail? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:10 am

Do you regularly look over mail that your email provider determines is spam and shields from your inbox? How often does it capture something that wasn't spam?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Do you check your 'spam' mail?   Do you check your 'spam' mail? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:12 am

I look only in case something ended up there that shouldn't have & every now & then that happens.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Do you check your 'spam' mail?   Do you check your 'spam' mail? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:20 am

I usually just delete them without even thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Do you check your 'spam' mail?   Do you check your 'spam' mail? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:39 am

I look daily to do like CeCe does--check for things that went there by accident. Also if I happen to be bored on occasion, I'll open up some of them--especially the ones from Robert Mueller, director of the FBI, telling me I'm wanted for accepting funds from Nigerian banks. Then, I correct all the grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors in the email, while highlighting my corrections, and leave a short dissertation at the end as to the places I proof-read and edited for them, then email it back to the FBI. big grin
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do you check your 'spam' mail?   Do you check your 'spam' mail? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:53 am

I check several times daily. I have a convenient spam filter that I use to store inconsequential e-mails that I don't want cluttering my mailbox.

It lets me know what's going on such as who sends messages or comments on facebook, who added me as a contact on flickr, as well as all my activist groups who want me to sign petitions. Plus I can see if anyone not in my address book has sent me an e-mail. Sometimes if they really want me to notice they will send the spam response that they want me added to my e-mail.

So, my Spam Filter is a reserve e-mail box that is easy to clean with the 'delete all' button
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Do you check your 'spam' mail?   Do you check your 'spam' mail? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:18 pm

I tend to let my spam box overflow. I probably clean it out maybe once a month. Occasionally it may hijack a legitimate email, but for the most part it's pretty thorough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Do you check your 'spam' mail?   Do you check your 'spam' mail? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:25 pm

I do check the Yahoo, my primary e-account, for anything that was shucked into Spam by mistake (and it happens occasionally). The Gmail, no. It collects so much in the Spam folder; plus, I'm trying to stop using that account.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Do you check your 'spam' mail?   Do you check your 'spam' mail? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:34 pm

I do just to make sure there is nothing that should not be in there.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do you check your 'spam' mail?   Do you check your 'spam' mail? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Yes, I always check just to make sure something didn't land there by mistake because it does happen.
Back to top Go down
zthatzmanz28
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
zthatzmanz28

Male
Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: Do you check your 'spam' mail?   Do you check your 'spam' mail? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:46 pm

I love those emails written in Russian. IMMEDIATE delete and purge. I never check my spam box. If it gets sucked into the spam abyss, it deletes in the spam abyss..
Back to top Go down
http://www.blueroadblogger.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you check your 'spam' mail?   Do you check your 'spam' mail? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you check your 'spam' mail?
Page 1 of 1