Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming?

Go down 
+2
CeCe
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming?   Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:39 am

Is there something in your home that is on its last legs and will need to be repaired/replaced soon?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming?   Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:45 am

Unfortunately there's a line forming. The washer & dryer are both clinging to life & the front door needs to be replaced. I flipped & rotated my mattress for one more year but gonna have to do that too this time around.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming?   Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:20 am

Yes, my bedroom window. It broke, I'm not sure how I broke it but when I open it comes off the aligning. Its shut good now for winter, I'm a need to get that fixed, before warmer weather comes.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming?   Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:16 pm

I'm going to replace the blinds next month.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming?   Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Our dining table. It is very old and was very cheap, and I hope to replace it soon. Having a fancy dining set was never important to me; it was always the biggest piece of shit furniture I ever owned.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming?   Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:29 pm

YES. I am so sad to know that my laptop is most likely fried. My friend looked at it tonight and said it is most likely the hard drive and it will probably be not worth it to fix. That sucks. But there is always that chance a tech person will tell me it's fixable at a reasonable cost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming?   Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have a home repair or product replacement looming?
Page 1 of 1