Your thoughts on breast implants? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your thoughts on breast implants?

Go down 
+8
Cheaps
RedBedroom
Alan Smithee
Shale
Bluesmama
CeCe
Nystyle709
Supernova
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Your thoughts on breast implants? Empty
PostSubject: Your thoughts on breast implants?   Your thoughts on breast implants? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Everybody knows what it's like to find something wrong in their appearance, some people try to live with it and others try to change it. But personally I have a problem with the idea of needing these Your thoughts on breast implants? Saline-implants-1 to feel whole, like a real woman or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on breast implants?   Your thoughts on breast implants? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:13 pm

It'll be a bitch when they leak.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on breast implants?   Your thoughts on breast implants? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:16 pm

I think people should do whatever makes them happy with their own money if it doesn't harm anyone else. If they keep wanting them bigger & bigger like the reality show woman from a while back whose name escapes me, then there are some other issues going on & they probably need some kind of help. I don't want them but if they make other people happy then good for them. Shrugs (Oh well…)
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on breast implants?   Your thoughts on breast implants? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:47 pm

If a woman's self-esteem is significantly altered by her flat chest then implants could help her tremendously as long as her expectations are realistic. I had a young co-worker who finally bought fake boobs but they were a nice moderate size. She looked better without looking like a charicature.

Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on breast implants?   Your thoughts on breast implants? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:04 pm

I have never been one of those guys into Guernsey size breast that were so popular with Playboy a couple decades ago. Just a handful is all I need on a woman. Don’t even need that if her pecs are well developed but admittedly I can get off on a well rounded male chest as much as breasts.

However, it is up to the woman to enhance her image if she can and wants to.

Tho some women do quite well without breasts.

Your thoughts on breast implants? Keira-knightley-47

Your thoughts on breast implants? Keira-knightley-108
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on breast implants?   Your thoughts on breast implants? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:08 pm

For pure vanity? Shrugs (Oh well…) But I think insurance should pay for women who've undergone mastectomies.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on breast implants?   Your thoughts on breast implants? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:59 pm

I don't mind it for someone else but I wouldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on breast implants?   Your thoughts on breast implants? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:36 am

To each his own, or should I say her own.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on breast implants?   Your thoughts on breast implants? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:43 am

I dont have a problem with women & implants... unfortunately, I often find them to look unnatural---and i find that less attractive than the smaller breasts.

i had considered a reduction when i was 18, but when i saw how they do it, i was like "NO WAY!"
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on breast implants?   Your thoughts on breast implants? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:52 am

wants2laugh wrote:
I dont have a problem with women & implants... unfortunately, I often find them to look unnatural---and i find that less attractive than the smaller breasts.

i had considered a reduction when i was 18, but when i saw how they do it, i was like "NO WAY!"

Probably one of the biggest controversies about the reduction surgery, IS it true they remove the nipples during the procedure?
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on breast implants?   Your thoughts on breast implants? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:53 am

yep.. they put them on ice... and if there are complications, can't be put back on due to the lack of oxygen flow.

There are now 3 different ways to complete the surgery... only one requires the complete removal of the nipples... but I wasn't taking any chances!
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on breast implants?   Your thoughts on breast implants? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:59 am

Ho-ly-crap!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on breast implants?   Your thoughts on breast implants? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:18 am

No nipples?! Those little bumps around the areola are braille for "suck here". Besides, you'd be walking around like a Barbie doll.
Back to top Go down
captainbryce
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
captainbryce

Male
Rep : 127

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on breast implants?   Your thoughts on breast implants? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:30 pm

wants2laugh wrote:

co-signs
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on breast implants?   Your thoughts on breast implants? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:41 pm

To each her own, but I wouldn't do it. That "coconuts superglued to an ironing board" look isn't one that I find desirable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on breast implants?   Your thoughts on breast implants? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:51 pm

Well, this is a topic near and dear to my heart--literally!

To start: yes, insurance does pay for implants after a mastectomy--mine cost $43,000. Also, the newer style implants don't leak, as they're made of gummy-like gel.

www.cohesiveimplants.com <---those are the ones I have.

As far as looking unnatural, yes, if you go too big for your frame, you will. Or also in my case, I have no tissue around the right one, so that side has the "coconut" look, but the left one looks very natural.

And for educational purposes only, I'm going to post a link so you can get an idea of what a reconstruct looks like. This is me, and I did this photo about a year ago, shortly after I was reconstructed and my hair was still growing back in, too:

Edit: link removed.

I've snapped photos all during and after my cancer journey, as a timeline for myself to look back on someday, but figured since this topic came up, I might as well put up the link (which will be promptly removed tomorrow morning, so enjoy it while you can!)

But being serious regarding the photo--if you compare "sides" you can see the difference between the right (which is on your left, looking at the photo) and the left.

Aside from having had to get implants out of necessity, I see nothing wrong with them--if it makes you feel good, do it! You only live once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on breast implants?   Your thoughts on breast implants? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on breast implants?
Page 1 of 1