'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video)

Go down 
+7
wants2laugh
CatEyes10736
Suzi
Bluesmama
Supernova
Nystyle709
Chris
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) Empty
PostSubject: 'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video)   'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:56 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2096377/The-human-hourglass-The-Romanian-model-just-20-INCH-waist.html

Quote :
The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 6:35 AM on 5th February 2012

'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) Article-2096377-1195A456000005DC-552_308x597'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) Article-2096377-1195A572000005DC-647_306x471'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) Article-2096377-11961BF5000005DC-693_306x473

A model with a waist of just 20 inches has insisted she eats three square meals a day, including fatty foods such as crisps, pizza and kebas.

Ioana Spangenberg, 30, measures in at 5ft 6 inches tall, weighing six stone.

The model told The Sun: 'No one seems to believe it, but every day i eat three big meals and I snack on chocolate and crisps all the time.

'I just have a small stomach. It's a bit like a gastric band, if I eat too much I feel sick'.

Mrs Spangenberg was born a a very normal weight of seven pounds, and only saw her body transform into what it is now when she was a teenager.

When she was 13 she would get friends to put their hands completely around her 15in waist.

She says she has tried to fatten up, eating sweets like Mars bars to do so, but to no avail.

'In Romania it is better to be overweight, because that means you are from a wealthy family.'

It was only in 2006 when she met her German husband Jan, that she says she finally became comfortable in her own skin.

He encouraged her to become a model after photographs he posted of her online received a fantastic reaction.

'I would still like to gain weight so I don't look so shocking. And now that I live in Germany I can't get enough pizza or kebabs.'

Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video)   'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:58 pm

I'm willing to bet she does corsetting (?). I'm not sure what its called, but its what women.used to do back in the 17th century and shit to get smaller waistlines.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: 'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video)   'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Yeah it looks like one of those metal/whale bone corsets that squeezed the organs all together.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: 'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video)   'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Don't like her shape. Too skinny and very bow-legged. Yet strangely "hippy".
Back to top Go down
Suzi
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Suzi

Female
Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: 'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video)   'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:30 pm

They actually go so far as to have ribs removed to make the waist smaller. She took too many out.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: 'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video)   'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:32 pm

One day she'll snap in half.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: 'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video)   'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:40 am

I can't believe some people actually think a waistline that small is attractive, let alone worth the trouble it takes to get it. My mother's best friend, in high school had a SIXTEEN inch waist, I never saw her from that time, I still can't believe it, but you better believe she didn't keep it, once she grew up she became a big woman.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: 'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video)   'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:47 am

the guiness book of world records has a woman with a 13 inch waist as the smallest waist ever. Her husband insisted that she wear a corset to get that small.

i think it is gross looking---- and as bluesmama said, this womans legs are UGLY!
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female

PostSubject: Re: 'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video)   'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:52 am

Yes, totally boney! Not attractive at all, HOW is she a model?
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: 'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video)   'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:49 am

That looks gross.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: 'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video)   'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:16 am

She could dress like a skeleton for Halloween and not even need to spend money on a costume. . .
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: 'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video)   'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:03 pm

Ugh pretty gross to me. Reminds me of Vampira.

'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) Vampira
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: 'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video)   'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:53 am

I would break her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video)   'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video) Empty

Back to top Go down

'The human hourglass: The Romanian model who has just a 20-INCH waist' (video)
Page 1 of 1